Thread: I dont want to step out of bounds here. D-TV/TIVO2 need major help?

Question I dont want to step out of bounds here. D-TV/TIVO2 need major help?

What I mean by stepping out of bounds is, I know what to talk about in here and what not to so, I want be to specific and maybe yall can get the hint on what it is that I'm needing help/info on. I bought a new Hughes HDVR2 DTV all in one back in December. My whole problem is the dreaded ext. 752 I know what this is I just don't know what I can do about it. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this so I'm not gonna explain it anymore. Just curious If someone has gotten around this yet? For the same reason I'm trying to. I have no tivo hacking skills so If someone knows of a way around my problem could you kinda tell me where to start? If this thread is inappropriate I meant no harm.

Re: I dont want to step out of bounds here. D-TV/TIVO2 need major help?

Originally posted by BAMA-BOY
    What I mean by stepping out of bounds is, I know what to talk about in here and what not to so, I want be to specific and maybe yall can get the hint on what it is that I'm needing help/info on. I bought a new Hughes HDVR2 DTV all in one back in December. My whole problem is the dreaded ext. 752 I know what this is I just don't know what I can do about it. I'm sure you know where I'm going with this so I'm not gonna explain it anymore. Just curious If someone has gotten around this yet? For the same reason I'm trying to. I have no tivo hacking skills so If someone knows of a way around my problem could you kinda tell me where to start? If this thread is inappropriate I meant no harm.
    you are not allowed to use p3 cards in unmodified 3.x or higher dtivos. all hdvr2 units run 3.1.x or higher, so you cant do it. has it been done, yes. will it be posted here, no. is there info on this board that should point you in the right direction if you have the desire to explore and learn, yes. the hack you seek is not appropriate for this forum. (BTW, 752 is a standard error message, which you could find info on at any number of DTV sites)

noZKT mod...mmmmmm