Thread: commands for xPlusz & Extreme 2.5.2

Hybrid View

commands for xPlusz & Extreme 2.5.2

Just purchased a Sony SAT-T60 that came preloaded with Extreme 2.5.2 and Xplusz. I am looking for a document that will give me the commands and there usage? Also I ordered a turbonet card from 9th Tee, and have read that some people are having trouble with the above configuration, is there an easy way to install it as the unit has never seen one.

If you have Superzap's upgrade to 2.5.2 installed on top of the basic 2.5Xtreme, then all you have to do is pop in the TurboNet adapter and enable telnet, ftp, and any other desired hacks using the xPlusz commands. Check the readme file in Superzap's upgrade in the main DirecTV Tivo hacking forum. You'll find it as a sticky thread near the top of the page. The readme file is in the first post in the thread and contains all of the info on xPlusz and using the commands.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!