Thread: Crashed tyserver now no ftp, telnet

Unhappy Crashed tyserver now no ftp, telnet

I just recently got my turbonet running and first thing I installed tyserver. When installing on my tivo it couldn't update my rc.sysint file because it was read only (that was my first problem. Then I tried to demux a stream and it failed because it stalled and didn't recieve any info for 30sec. So I tried to copy the stream to my hard drive first. It was moving so slowly that I decided to quit. I then rebooted my tivo and tried opening tystudio again. It didn't work so I figured I needed to restart the program on the tivo. When I tried to telnet in to restart the program I couldn't get in. Nor can I ftp into the tivo. I do get a successful ping though. Any advice? Please help.

Marc

nevermind, I couldn't telnet with a wired connection but my wireless connection still lets me telnet in... weird.

Before PMing me: Iím not your personal tech support. If you have a question, ask in public so I don't have to repeat if somebody else asks. If you want images or slices, use emule. I will ignore all support PMs.

Sponsor a vegetarian! I have taken the pledge, how about you?