Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Dtivo and DVDLab

Quote Originally Posted by cheer
    You can take the mpg (or vob) that TyTool produces and pull it directly into DVD-Lab.
    Doesn't DVD Lab expect the video to be at DVD specs? I always get the stupid wrong "FPS" error message, so I need to reencode tytool's mpeg (with tmpenc for example) before loading it to DVDLab.

Absolutely not. DVD-Lab warns that it's not DVD-compliant, but it will still use it and author the DVD. Use the "alternate" muxing option for best results.
    --
    Christopher D. Heer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.

FYI DVD-lab PRO is now at version 2.0, you can upgrade for $50.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcat400
    Doesn't DVD Lab expect the video to be at DVD specs? I always get the stupid wrong "FPS" error message, so I need to reencode tytool's mpeg (with tmpenc for example) before loading it to DVDLab.
    "Wrong FPS" means just that, the wrong speed. It's probably set to a PAL project which is 25FPS whereas NTSC (Dtivo files) is 29.976. You do NOT have to reencode, ever.

Hendersonville, TN (just outside of Nashville)
    Quote Originally Posted by rbautch View Post
    That method also works fine for me, I just prefer the editing interface of VideoReDo (actually I prefer Sony Vegas, but I get audio sych problems with it),
    I would prefer to use Sony Vegas (studio) as I already own it. Has anyone solced the audio sync probs rbautch mentions here?

If not I guess I will go ahead and buy VideoReDo.
    Last edited by Growler; 12-30-2006 at 12:18 PM.