Thread: latest no/unscramble?

latest no/unscramble?

I just finished installing a new cachecard into my directivo this weekend (works great, btw) and I'm looking for the latest version of the noscramble or unscramble hack. The hacks I've found all say they work with version 2.5 or 2.5.2 (one says it will corrupt 3.1), but I have software version 3.1.0b-02-1-001. Which unscrambling hack would be the best for me to intall on my system?

Thanks.

That would all depend on if you have shows already on your tivo or if you are starting out from scratch. If you are starting from a fresh install search for "noscramble kernel patch", if you already have shows recorded and you want to turn scramble on and off head over to the extraction forum and there is a "sticky" all about this subject. Hope that helps..
    Steve Mc

DSR6000 35hrs
    Sat-T60 110hrs

Check the extraction forum for AlphaWolf's "The Rules for Scrambling Have Changed" thread for info on what method to use for your S1 DTivo.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!