Thread: WTF is 53999999

Hybrid View

WTF is 53999999

I did a search and 6 threads pop up, all with a hint saying "I'm thinking of a number... 53999999" but none explaining 53999999.

Help? Please?

What in the heck are you talking about ?!?!!?

In every thread relating to using an HU card in a Series 2 DTiVo receiver, MrBlack51 writes...

im thinking of a number between 1 and 10^9...i'll choose 53999999
    I have no idea what that means and would like to learn how to use an HU card in a series 2 DTiVo receiver.

Originally posted by lonaman
    In every thread relating to using an HU card in a Series 2 DTiVo receiver, MrBlack51 writes...

I have no idea what that means and would like to learn how to use an HU card in a series 2 DTiVo receiver.
    Well, if you have read every thread on the subject, then it will be clear to you that further discussion of such a hack is not permissible on this board. Specifically, the sole purpose of that hack is service theft. In order to control the number of posts regarding the topic, and in the spirit of this as a development board, I dropped some hints which will get you where you are going if you think a bit. The hints are there to encourage your own exploration.

Regardless, the topic has been discussed on this board as much as is allowed.

-Thread CLOSED-
    Last edited by mrblack51; 08-30-2003 at 02:51 AM.
    Step one: search button!
    Silly Wabbit, guides are for kids