Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,921 to 1,931 of 1931

Thread: (DEPRECATED) SLEEPER ISO - Series 2 Scripts for U5, Monte and Prom with many hacks

Quote Originally Posted by tytyty
    Please point out waht is illegal about this as opposed to many of the other hacks on this board.
    It appears that TheOnlyDruid can recall, even though he's only been a member for a little over a year, what you, being a member since '02, choose to allow your pro-sleeper sentiment to cause you to forget.

The tivoscripts .iso was originally released with an illegal and modified (to connect on 3150 instead of 3105) version of mfs_ftp. Why don't you read through this #1921 post thread again and you'll see many posts correcting this error.

Anyway, it appears that someone, "thank God", unsticked the thread and I won't post here again in an attempt to let it die.

NutKase
    Last edited by NutKase; 02-23-2005 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Corrected 'bad' port to 3150 - getting old.
    "God, and DealDataBase, help those that help themselves." --Shamelessly stolen from psxboy
    ------------------------------------------------
    2 each, SA S2 287hr 7.2.1a's with Lifetime.
    Hacks: 1 Manually Monte'd -140, Bash,Telnet,FTP,TivoWebPlus,
    Superpatch-67all Unscrambled/HMO,MFS_FTP Ver. N,TyTools, tivoserver
    Fully hacked SA S1

Quote Originally Posted by NutKase
    It appears that TheOnlyDruid can recall, even though he's only been a member for a little over a year, what you, being a member since '02, choose to allow your pro-sleeper sentiment to cause you to forget.

The tivoscripts .iso was originally released with an illegal and modified (to connect on 3501 instead of 3105) version of mfs_ftp. Why don't you read through this #1921 post thread again and you'll see many posts correcting this error.

Anyway, it appears that someone, "thank God", unsticked the thread and I won't post here again in an attempt to let it die.

NutKase
    The change to the scripts was made quickly when that was pointed out, why do you feel it is your responsiblity to grind this effort into the ground?

Quite the "fanboy" aren't you...
    Ma l'italiano benissimo

Ex-Cantidate John Kerry
    Its not what you want it's what the electorate wants.

Quote Originally Posted by tytyty
    The change to the scripts was made quickly when that was pointed out, why do you feel it is your responsiblity to grind this effort into the ground?

Quite the "fanboy" aren't you...
    Odd how your first two posts after coming off your elongated ban are in the Sleeper thread, and are antagonistic to boot.

Curious that some folks can't even be rehabilitated by a significant stay in the penalty box.

I recommend you choose another cause to fight for. You have officially lost this one.

First Timer

I am new to tivo hacking and need a quick easy way to get my box up and runing with no bugs. Can you or someone help me with this.

Quote Originally Posted by jperry1978
    I am new to tivo hacking and need a quick easy way to get my box up and runing with no bugs. Can you or someone help me with this.
    Yes. Don't use this thread.

Read the stickies in the Newbie Forum.

Use killhadinitrd to gain access (hack) your tivo. Use the RID procedures if necessary.

Read, read, read.

Search, search search.

Search terms: your model number, killhdinitrd, monte(if the larger drive you want to put in is larger that 137gb).

Be careful of using 'guides'. I.E. DON'T use them. Most/all are just a list of commands and will only cause you heartache and suck your time as you fix the problems you cause by not reading, searching, and learning what you're doing and want to do first.

Take some time. Understand.

If you ask questions that demonstrate you haven't searched and learned enough to BEGIN to have a clue what you want or why you're doing what you'r doing, you'll receive little help.

Good luck, it's not rocket science if you want to learn. If you have no intention of learning then you're in the wrong place and should probably just leave your tivo as it is - an unhacked tivo is a wonderful piece of equipment, one which no longer works is not.

NutKase
    "God, and DealDataBase, help those that help themselves." --Shamelessly stolen from psxboy
    ------------------------------------------------
    2 each, SA S2 287hr 7.2.1a's with Lifetime.
    Hacks: 1 Manually Monte'd -140, Bash,Telnet,FTP,TivoWebPlus,
    Superpatch-67all Unscrambled/HMO,MFS_FTP Ver. N,TyTools, tivoserver
    Fully hacked SA S1

I have a Hughes SD-DVR40 and put sleeper 1.02 on it with a 120 gig and a 200 gig. Everything seemed to mount and install fine. But the USB ports won't work and i installed the "ax8817x" driver. I am using the Linksys USB200M 2.0 usb to cat5 adapter but can't get any lights or connection. I have the latest DirecTivo software 6.*on the unit. If anyone can help i just would like to beable to get it networked up so i can get the files off the unit to burn to DVD for viewing. If anyone can help with this NeWb que thanks a million.
    Last edited by ICTivo; 01-11-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ICTivo
    I have a Hughes SD-DVR40 and put sleeper 1.02 on it with a 120 gig and a 200 gig. Everything seemed to mount and install fine. But the USB ports won't work and i installed the "ax8817x" driver. I am using the Linksys USB200M 2.0 usb to cat5 adapter but can't get any lights or connection. I have the latest DirecTivo software 6.*on the unit. If anyone can help i just would like to beable to get it networked up so i can get the files off the unit to burn to DVD for viewing. If anyone can help with this NeWb que thanks a million.
    Sleeper is massively outdated. You will probably need to unsleeper it first -- check the stickies for a link -- then start from scratch. Read all the stickies in the Newbie forum.

And for what it's worth, the stock drivers do not support the Linksys USB200M 2.0 adapter. You can either switch to another adapter (like the Netgear FA-120) or replace the drivers with Jamie's backported drivers (search on "Jamie drivers backport").
    --
    Christopher D. Heer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.

Quote Originally Posted by ICTivo
    The sleeper tivoscript iso is deprecated and no longer supported here.

The usb200m ver.2 isn't supported by the stock drivers. You need custom usb drivers for that.

If you are up for hacking yourself from scratch, start by reading the stickies in the Newbie forum. If not, either enjoy your stock tivo, or head over to the TCF underground and see if you can find like minded people over there.

OMG the nightmare continues

Somebody please lock this thread
    2 RCA DVR39 - 209hrs & 35hrs
    Hacks - Bash, Telnet, Mfs_Ftp, TivoWebPlus, USB 2.0
    6.2a, superpatch for HMO/MRV

Quote Originally Posted by khig
    OMG the nightmare continues

Somebody please lock this thread
    Why? Think about ICTivo trying to fix the mess he made. It's the funniest thing to happen here in weeks.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainBill
    Why? Think about ICTivo trying to fix the mess he made. It's the funniest thing to happen here in weeks.

PlainBill
    Well ok............it is getting a little dull around here
    2 RCA DVR39 - 209hrs & 35hrs
    Hacks - Bash, Telnet, Mfs_Ftp, TivoWebPlus, USB 2.0
    6.2a, superpatch for HMO/MRV