Thread: where are the videos from tivo showcase stored?

where are the videos from tivo showcase stored?

guys,

i love my sa tivo using turbonet, i just love it. downloads guide data and showcase videos super fast on my cable connection. but the showcase videos, they must be small (they look terrible) to normally download over a modem. but i'm wondering, where are they stored? they are not stored in the now playing so i cant use tytool to transfer these videos over. are they stored on the file system?

Thanks.

Re: where are the videos from tivo showcase stored?

Originally posted by emuman100
    but the showcase videos, they must be small (they look terrible) to normally download over a modem.

There recorded from the discovery channel in the middle of the night. I think they up in the listings as "teleworld paid program". I don't think any of them are dloaded.

are they stored on the file system?
    [/B]
    I think there's hack to make them show up in the 'now playing' list. goto www.tivocommunity.com and look at the hacks.

Thanks!

How do i enable backdoors on an SA tivo with 3.0 software? i searched but never could really find a clear answer. and what is the instant replay button? is that play? this all comes from the link to the thread about showcase extraction.

Originally posted by emuman100
    How do i enable backdoors on an SA tivo with 3.0 software?
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...threadid=26530

Although in my case, with an HDVR2, I enabled backdoors simply by enabling the network connection.

and what is the instant replay button? is that play?
    What?! No, Instant Replay is the button that takes you back about 8 seconds. It's a very small button on the left side, with a picture of a looping arrow.

If you haven't been using this button, you haven't really experienced Tivo.

thanks again, but

"Teleworld Paid Program" does not appear in the list that tytool aquired... how do i transfer it over?

No, it doesn't. I thought you said you read the "Showcase Extraction" thread?

Sorry, i totally missed it, but i transfered it over!
    Thanks