Thread: Kraven: What is going on?

Kraven: What is going on?

Kraven,

My S2 DTivo board was delivered to you last week for your prom socket services, along with your requested payment.

Despite my best efforts to contact you privately (via e-mail and PM) you have yet to respond.

I know you are busy (as we all are) and I am appreciative for your services. All I seek is confirmation that you have it and all is basically well.

I am not trying to be rude, all I want to know is if it has arrived safely and when you anticipate it being shipped back.

Thanks Again.

Peter, if you don't mind me asking could you PM me with how much this costs? I PMed him a few weeks ago to get a quote and haven't heard back yet. Just trying to prepare myself as I would really like to have this done.

He asked me to send $50.00, which I did. As it stands right now, I can't say that I advise you doing it. He has my board, and I can't seem to get him to reply to me. All I want to know is that it arrived intact and when he expects to get it done. Seems like a reasonable thing to ask.

I wouldn't worry about him taking you. I think he is just busy with his day job etc and answering pms and emails just adds more load.

I know people that have dealt with Kraven in the past. He may be one of the busiest folks on the planet, but he won't try and screw you. I am sure when he gets the message (I think he travels for business quite a bit) he will get back to you.

Yes... Kraven is a very busy person. You need to be patient. He answers PMs when he is in town, but as stated before, he travels quite a bit.

Ok...

Thanks guys. I will wait and see then. I think it is human nature to be a little concerned when you send something of value and don't get a reply.

Just to clear everything up with this.....ahemmmm...

I'm not ignoring anyone and I am pretty busy. I took a week of vacation last week and PM'd PeterBeninya90 letting him know this. Maybe he read it and forgot, I dunno, but I have the return receipt for the message. His package came while I was gone and was there waiting for me when I got back Monday.

In the future I'd appreciate keeping PRIVATE issues in PM and keeping public issues in the public forum. This has nothing to do with anyone else except PeterBeninya90 and myself.
    Information wants to be free....