Thread: Where can a get sleepers.iso?

Where can a get sleepers.iso?

anyone know where i can get sleepers.iso? I tried tivostuff.com, but didn't see it. thanks, Mike

Wrong forum. Its there, you just need to look. Hint: the name is not sleepers.iso.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamboo291974
    anyone know where i can get sleepers.iso? I tried tivostuff.com, but didn't see it. thanks, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Yamboo291974
    He actually calls it TivoScript1 02. Also look at the first post in the sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by rpl
    He actually calls it TivoScript1 02. Also look at the first post in the sticky.
    Uhhhmmm - is there a V1.02? The base note of the sticky says Latest release is version 1.01 (tivoscripts1_01.zip)

Where is the sleepers iso thread anyways?

Try clicking on the link provided in the post just prior to yours.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Quote Originally Posted by goony
    Uhhhmmm - is there a V1.02? The base note of the sticky says Latest release is version 1.01 (tivoscripts1_01.zip)
    yep I think all he did was pull the mfs_ftp off of the ISO. But I haven't taken the time to download it and check.

Quote Originally Posted by rpl
    yep I think all he did was pull the mfs_ftp off of the ISO. But I haven't taken the time to download it and check.
    mfs_ftp was removed at authors request as it was an old out of date version and causing too many support requests
    Ma l'italiano benissimo

Ex-Cantidate John Kerry
    Its not what you want it's what the electorate wants.

That's exactly what Sleeper did. The call for mfs_ftp is still in the rc.sysinit.author file generated by tivoscript 1.02 but the mfs_ftp files are no longer there. It's a simple matter of upping the mfs_ftp.tar and s2bins.tar files to the Tivo and untarring them to have it working again. I finally got it working on my S2 DTivos and I've been playing with it now for several days. Works like a champ once you've got the knack.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!