Thread: xbmp,xbmc and tivo streaming help

xbmp,xbmc and tivo streaming help

Im looking into getting streaming working on from my tivo to my xbox.. my tivo and xbox are both hacked..

I got ccxstream for the tivo and put it on my tivo and ran it as ./ccxstream &

on the xbmp or xbmc i added in the ip of the tivo..

now when i selecte the share on either app it shows
    live and now playing folders.. how ever when I click on them it doesnt
    give me any listings to click on.. am I missing something.?

i saw the output tho in my console window on my pc which was still connected to my tivo, its just not displaying this on the xbox??

thoughts?
    Gateway

Check out this thread:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22972

Only certain dated CVS versions of XBMP properly supported listing and streaming from the TiVo.

Even so, the last I checked, it's still a bit chunky - FF/REW don't work exactly as expected, and it really messes with the TiVo's display of whatever it is currently playing back...

CCXTest

Did you use CCXtest on your PC to see what the PC could see? That's a good way to start eliminating the problem.

ccxtest XXX.XXX.XXX.xxx:1400 where XXX is the Tivo's IP address. Should show FSIDs of the programs (not the program names).

Once you get past that, there's the new program that uses TivoWeb to resovle the names on Xbox.

I got it all working, but i'm not sure how much i'm going to use it. We'll see...

W