Thread: remote not working after installing snoopy's 3.1 image

remote not working after installing snoopy's 3.1 image

Snoopy 3.1 (Tivo Unleashed 3.1.iso) was installed onto a 2.5 Xtremed 80G HD. After installation, the remote siezed to work. When a button is pressed on the remote, the front panel lights blink but no action is followed on the unit itself. The remote is fine and the tivo circuitry is fine as the remote works again after the HD is re-imaged back to its 2.5Xtremed condition.

Can someone help?

What receiver, that image is for a Sat T50. It will work on a phillips or a Hughes though with either the correct remote (for a Sony) or a modification to the remote codes.
    Philips DSR6000 upgraded to 250GB consisting of 1 250GB drive,
    running ftp, telnet, turbonet, and tivowebplus, xPlusz

Quote Originally Posted by bsbd_1
    What receiver, that image is for a Sat T50. It will work on a phillips or a Hughes though with either the correct remote (for a Sony) or a modification to the remote codes.
    DSR6000 is the model #.

How can I change the remote code?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDog
    How can I change the remote code?
    ever tried this ?

*rolls eyes*

Remote does not

Hi

I'm having problem with my remote too. I can change a channel and everything ok but when I click a button Tivo. It hang. I can not move up or down on the screen even exist from the menu. It just stuck there so I have to reboot a system. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks

It looks like many have gotten this T60 image of mine to work with other units. All I have tested is the T60. Perhaps it is time to list which units it works with and give a complete description, perhaps even an automated script for changing the remote codes. If someone could compile this information in one place and send it to me, I will be more than happy to revise and add it to the docs.
    I have a new Samsung (S4120R) that I will hack completely. I will be writing everything I do up in an Easy Hacking Guide for that unit once I am done similar to what I did with the T60 'unleashed' for those of you that remember. If you can assist me in this process, I am gratefull for your help. Also, my 'chat' address on MSN Messenger is "tivosnoopy at hotmail.com" for anyone wishing to exchange ideas in real-time.