Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Backup image and slice begging thread

If you got the drivers loaded, and are able to telnet into the box (and assuming you loaded all of the hacks from Sleeper's, including tivoftpd), ftp is as simple as typing tivoftpd at the bash prompt.

Doc

I'm looking for a S2 4.01b Dtivo image. Please PM me a link if you have one.

...and emule sucks. Why don't people around here use the newsgroups? I've checked alt.video.ptv.tivo for a couple of weeks and haven't seen one thing. Everyone else in the world uses newsgroups for underground/hacked/pirated files...but not the people in this hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by chisox
    I'm looking for a S2 4.01b Dtivo image. Please PM me a link if you have one.

...and emule sucks. Why don't people around here use the newsgroups? I've checked alt.video.ptv.tivo for a couple of weeks and haven't seen one thing. Everyone else in the world uses newsgroups for underground/hacked/pirated files...but not the people in this hobby?
    If you "share" a lot, are YOU going to take the time to keep regularly re-uploading your stuff to a system that cycles it off after XX many days?

5.X Virgin Image

Hello All,
    I would like to know if anyone out there has a 'virgin' image of 5.x software for a S2 TiVo box. If anyone does it would be appreciated! I have my own FTP so if anyone has it and is willing to upload it for me, Please PM me.

Thanks,
    Ram0135

3.1c2 Slice Files or Hughes Series 1 Image

Hi All,

If any could help it would be appreciated!

I went to my Hughes backup only to find it corrupted. So I tried the DSR6000 xtreme 2.5 image and upgraded it to 3.0 but becuase of a version mismatch (I think) it will not download 3.1c2.

So if any one could send me tthe slice files for 3.1c2 or a image for a series 1 hughes I would appreciate it!

PM me or e-mail me at sirtrini @ rogers dot com.

Mike

Lost for an A, with no use for a B

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch319
    same here

I'm also looking for a 4.01a kernel if anyone has one let me know I don't need the whole backup. just the kernel will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR712
    I'm looking for a 3.1.5 and a 4.01a kernel. Thanks. Please PM.
    Dito, I really whant a 4.0.1a kernal

Does anyone have a 4.0.1a kernal, These two have never gotten a reply to their posts (or they never updated them). eMule is swamped with 4.0.1b kernals and most postings to this forum are looking for the 4.0.1b

What is so good about the 'b', Could someone fill me in? Why do so many want it?

I want the 'a' since for the newest Killhdinitrd "the ONLY 4.x kernel supported is 4.0.1a"

from killhdinitrd 0.9.x Support Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by rc3105
    the ONLY 4.x kernel supported is 4.0.1a
    Any suggestions other than to:
    Search eMule/Mmx/torent/suprnova.org/
    Last edited by Larek; 10-03-2004 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Larek
    Dito, I really whant a 4.0.1a kernal

Does anyone have a 4.0.1a kernal, These two have never gotten a reply to their posts (or they never updated them). eMule is swamped with 4.0.1b kernals and most postings to this forum are looking for the 4.0.1b

What is so good about the 'b', Could someone fill me in? Why do so many want it?

I want the 'a' since for the newest Killhdinitrd "the ONLY 4.x kernel supported is 4.0.1a"

from killhdinitrd 0.9.x Support Thread:

Any suggestions other than to:
    Search eMule/Mmx/torent/suprnova.org/

Yeah, look in the Files forum. Hint: It's in the thread Kernels for S2.

Plainbill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

S2 4.01b Dtivo image

I'm having no success with eMule either. I'm looking for a S2 4.01b Dtivo image. Please PM me a link if you have one.

I'd be willing to share the image from the HR10-250.

Thanks,
    -rucksu

xtreme update 2.5.2

Been out of the loop for quite a while. I believe I need to upgrade to 2.5.2 in order to get locals. Any Idea where I can get the update file??

Thanks
    HkyFrk

Quote Originally Posted by ruckus
    I'm having no success with eMule either. I'm looking for a S2 4.01b Dtivo image.
    One thing to note: There is no such thing as a 4.01b. The way to refer to tivo OS is everything up to through the two numbers after the first dash.

The 'B' images are: 4.0.1b-01 and 4.0.1b-02. Also, there are no 4.x images that are for DTivo's. They run on them, but, they were released for SA S2 tivos.

I wanted to clarify that in case you were passing by 4.0.1b images that didn't say for DTivos. Any will work.

NutKase
    "God, and DealDataBase, help those that help themselves." --Shamelessly stolen from psxboy
    ------------------------------------------------
    2 each, SA S2 287hr 7.2.1a's with Lifetime.
    Hacks: 1 Manually Monte'd -140, Bash,Telnet,FTP,TivoWebPlus,
    Superpatch-67all Unscrambled/HMO,MFS_FTP Ver. N,TyTools, tivoserver
    Fully hacked SA S1

HDR212 image

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Series 1 HDR212 Image. I'm heading home in two weeks to fix my parents TiVo, so I'll need to get ahold of it by then. Any help is much appreciated!

4.0.1b-02 HMO/MRV image

I have a HDVR2 I got off of ebay, I want to have it running 4.0.1b-02 with HMO/MRV. InstantCake CD for a Series2 Standalone would this help? Or wouldn't it include the HMO?

Hughes GXCEBOT DirecTiVo Image

My Hughes GXCEBOT DirecTiVo died, and I can't find my old cd's with the original backup image for 2.0, or the xtreme 2.5.2. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Hey JimBliss,

I just obtained the current InstantCake for SVR-3000, a SA S2 tivo. The cd included a 4.0.1-01-2-110 image and I *think* HMO wasn't included. My S2 downloaded 4.0.1b-02-2-110 immediately, after which I did have HMO.

Good luck,

C

4.0.1b-02 is HMO in there?

I got a tivo_4.0.1b-02-2-240.mfs from emule and I don't know if the HMO is in there or not? Is it always there in 4.0.1b-02 but you have to activate it? Or is it like Windows XP? Windows Media Player 10 is not part of Service Pack 2. If so how do I tell it's there? I don't see "Music & Photos" on TiVo Central, but I do see in System Information Software Version: 4.0.1b-02-2-240, DVR Name <Name this DVR on tivo.com>, Home Media Option: all three Inactive, Recording Capacity up to 32 hours (this is a stock DirecTiVo HD). So it it there but not active?

I'm also totally confused killhdinitrd if I have a HDVR2 with 4.0.1b-02 which thread do I read? Or do I have to read about 10 different ones?

Then after that which superpatch is best? I want HMO, TiVo Web, and a way to pull the shows off for DVD. CallerID might be cool.
    Last edited by JimBliss; 10-09-2004 at 02:37 PM.