Page 41 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Backup image and slice begging thread

SVR-2000 v3.x Image Request

I've got a v1.3 virgin backup image, but I believe that my modem is dead, and I don't remember if the TurboNet works on v1.3... and I'd rather not have to mess around with it. If anyone would be willing to share a v3.x backup image for the SVR-2000, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
    phrend

SVR-2000 (30 hour + Maxtor 80 gig) w/TurboNet

7.2 / 7.1 image

Working on 7.2 on a Dtivo box.
    The only image I have to work with is from a series 2.5

Really need a 7.2 or 7.1 image from a series 2 box to have a chance of getting this to work.

Can provide ftp info if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks

Vegas

I need a good image for a Toshiba SD-H400. It upgraded to 7.2 and now it's in a reboot cycle. HD tested good, so I'm assuming the software is corrupt(Probably thanks to sleeper iso).

Hello, looking for ICAKE-S2DT-62 for DirectTivo SIR-S4080R.

Quote Originally Posted by uppitycracker2
    Hello, looking for ICAKE-S2DT-62 for DirectTivo SIR-S4080R.
    Looks like an Instantcake image. They are available from PTVupgrade. Note that you don't have to buy an image to hack your DirecTiVo.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

Need clean 6.2 image, hard drive dying

Hi,

Just looking for a simple, clean 6.2 image for a series 2 (Hughes HDVR2). My drive is dead/dying, have a spare drive that I want to put a clean image on.

I can deal with most any retrieval method but edonkey.

Thanks!

edit:

Got it, someone with dug it up on edonkey for me. Drive was really dead when I put it in the linux box, lots of hard read errors. Threw the clean image on a 60 gigger with mfsrestore and it's working like a charm.

Now I get to dig through the archives to find out how to hack the version on my nice new 120GB drive.
    Last edited by monttivo; 09-19-2005 at 12:36 AM.

Well, I thought I would give this new shop a try. Here the tcd540xxx image is avalible for free plus $7.00 for bandwith: https://www.tivosupplies.com/shop/pr...hp?productid=1. It would be cool if somebody could test it, so here is a coupon that will work for two uses: mqpdhskicd783fbh. Note: I have to process your order so that your download link can be sent to you, it usually takes about 10 minutes but could take up to a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by joverby540
    Well, I thought I would give this new shop a try. Here the tcd540xxx image is avalible for free plus $7.00 for bandwith: https://www.tivosupplies.com/shop/pr...hp?productid=1. It would be cool if somebody could test it, so here is a coupon that will work for two uses: mqpdhskicd783fbh. Note: I have to process your order so that your download link can be sent to you, it usually takes about 10 minutes but could take up to a few hours.
    Do not submit any info to this site...

It clearly states on the main page..
    "This service is for demo purposes only. No real products. No real prices. No real charges. Please do not submit real credit card information."

In addition, I know of only two sites authorized to sell Tivo backups, and this is not one of them.

.... Edit ....

As I was about to sumbit this reply, I reread it and noticed this is your site.
    Since you are not authorized to sell Tivo images, you should not be charging members of this forum. I mentioned to you in an earlier post that the Tivo Inc. folks actively pursue people distributing their images without express permission. If you want to risk it feel free, but don't try to squeeze money out of the members here. At $7 per image download, you are not just covering bandwidth, you are making profit... or you are paying way too much for your bandwidth. Either way, members here don't make a profit on one another.

Oh... and there is no commercial advertizing allowed here.

Well like I said, I just wanted to see if it works, so try out the coupon. I still need to work out a few bugs. Also, I haven't really decided on a final price yet, as I am not trying to make a profit. Anyway, when the coupon runs out I will generate a new one to keep things free and see how much bandwith is being used.

Looking for Network ready HD10-250 image

Yes, I'm lazy. I hacked all my s1's and s2's and no longer have the time or patience (or desire). I just want to get my 250 working with TiVoWEB, FTP, Telnet and ELSEED & a Netgear FA120 USB Network adapter (or a Linksys USB200M) like the DSR6000 was doing for the last couple years with TurboNet and cachecard.

Anyone have an image of a network enabled HR10-250? Would be more then happy to pay shipping and make a donation to the charity of your choosing in your name.

I should be getting the HR10-250 tomorrow (if DTV shows up). I have a pair of 400gig Seagates ready to drop in.

Need unhacked 3.1.1c kernel

I'm looking for a virgin 3.1.1c kernel that I can killhdinitrd myself.

Please do not refer me to the tivo.edidas.com FTP site...the tivo/tivo login fails (Login Incorrect) every time, even at 4am (so I highly doubt it's always full). I also tried an anon login, no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Deschain
    I'm looking for a virgin 3.1.1c kernel that I can killhdinitrd myself.

Please do not refer me to the tivo.edidas.com FTP site...the tivo/tivo login fails (Login Incorrect) every time, even at 4am (so I highly doubt it's always full). I also tried an anon login, no dice.
    I take it you didn't scan the last few pages of this thread? Look here.

PlainBill

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainBill
    I take it you didn't scan the last few pages of this thread? Look here.

PlainBill

Ergh...color me embarassed. I had actually clicked that link a couple days ago to pull down the 3.1.5 kernel...didn't occur to me at the time to examine the URL and follow it manually for the others.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I saw a notice on the site that these images have already been hacked with killhdinitrd, so they're ready to dd into the right places?

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Deschain
    Ergh...color me embarassed. I had actually clicked that link a couple days ago to pull down the 3.1.5 kernel...didn't occur to me at the time to examine the URL and follow it manually for the others.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I saw a notice on the site that these images have already been hacked with killhdinitrd, so they're ready to dd into the right places?
    The ones on emule are 'virgin', I don't know about the others. Run killhdinitrd against one - it'll tell you if the kernel has already been altered. (A win-win situation).

PlainBill

need a copy of kernel for dsr6000 and dsr704

hi guys

i starting my first hack and i need a copy of kernel for dsr6000 and dsr704

thanks