Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1762

Thread: Backup image and slice begging thread

Quote Originally Posted by thefather View Post
    Does it matter if my drive is formatted to ext2 prior to using winmfs?
    As long as there is nothing on that drive that you care about saving, it shouldn't matter. WinMFS, or MFS Live, whichever you use, should just overwrite everything. WinMFS might throw up a "drive is already partitioned and formatted, are you sure you want to do this?" warning first. MFS Live won't.

Just be sure you know which drives are which.
    Too busy TiVo wrangling to watch television anymore.

Tcd658000

Can anyone help. I need TCD658000 image.

Sorry if I missed it, didn't see it in this thread, anyone have a Premiere WinMFS Image / backup they can share?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by phirephoto View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, didn't see it in this thread, anyone have a Premiere WinMFS Image / backup they can share?

Thanks.
    Hate to bump, but.. bump Anyone?

I would really appreciate a Series 3 TCD648250B image. I downloaded the supafly image, but it didn't work for me - I couldn't get past the initial powering on screen. My original drive was failing and it doesn't work enough to get a backup image off it. Thanks in advance.

A recent HDD crash has left me without the glories of my PVR. Would someone please help me by providing an image for the Tivo TCD652160. Thank you in advance.

update

Quote Originally Posted by freddyk View Post
    I would really appreciate a Series 3 TCD648250B image. I downloaded the supafly image, but it didn't work for me - I couldn't get past the initial powering on screen. My original drive was failing and it doesn't work enough to get a backup image off it. Thanks in advance.
    Please disregard my request. I was able to make a backup of my original drive using DD_Rescue. Plus, I think the reason the supafly image from the web didn't work is because my new drive is a WD10EVDS drive that I wasn't able to disable intellipark with only a USB to SATA connector. I thought that if you left intellipark enabled, it would only affect a soft reboot. In my case, I couldn't boot at all until I disabled intellipark. (I used a friends comp that had real SATA ports on the mobo and disabled intellipark.)

TCD652160 Image Needed PLEASE!

got a great deal on a used Tivo HD unit, no sooner than I transferred my grandfathered series 1 Lifetime to it, it began to die I have a laptop and an external USB enclosure for it, so I don't think instantcake is an option, I used WinMFS to make a backup of the original, but that also crashed, so I believe that image may be corrupt

No response. Is there a better source?

I realize that I should not expect a rapid response from a begging thread such as this one, but I suspect that this thread can no longer provide. Does anyone have a better suggestion where I can ask for the HDD image for the TCD652160?

Quote Originally Posted by r3nh03k View Post
    I realize that I should not expect a rapid response from a begging thread such as this one, but I suspect that this thread can no longer provide. Does anyone have a better suggestion where I can ask for the HDD image for the TCD652160?
    Have you also asked in the appropriate place over at tivocommunity.com?

The thread you want over there has a title that makes it sound like it's not the one you want.

hdd for TCD652160 bit the bullet

ok ive been working on this box for almost 8 hours my hdd will not boot on my comp or tivo please i need a TCD652160 image can anybody help thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by bajabingo View Post
    ok ive been working on this box for almost 8 hours my hdd will not boot on my comp or tivo please i need a TCD652160 image can anybody help thanks in advance
    Do you mean the hard drive from your TiVo won't boot your computer (We'd all be flabbergasted if it did), or that your computer doesn't even recognize it as a hard drive during the boot sequence?

lol i mean my comp wont recognize it not even in the bios, so i know its a dead drive its a 500 gig drive .... just picked up a 1tb drive now i looked all over my pc to find my original image dump but that has long since been erased <thank the wife for that > lol
    Last edited by bajabingo; 07-12-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Hi,

Just got a too-good-to-pass-up bargain on a TCD652160; bad HDD (so bad SpinRite gave up on it).

Can anyone help me out with an image? TIA!
    Last edited by MenJop; 07-14-2011 at 01:08 PM.

TCD24008A Image

I'm looking for an image for a TCD24008A.

The other images I have used have not let me use my USB/Ethernet adapter. If anyone has an image that will let me get connected I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
    C023M is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message