Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Backup image and slice begging thread

Searching for HR10-250 image

Does anyone out there know where I can locate an HR10-250 (HD DirectTivo) image? My B drive died and now the whole thing is hosed and I didn't have a backup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

20 4.01b lba48 kernel

I am looking for an lba48 kernel to use with a 4.01b image on my HDVR2. I have seen lba48 kernels posted for a 3.x image but I like folders and HMO too much to go back. I started out using the sleeper method quite a while back and am now having much more fun learning to monte and killhdinitrd myself, but I'm not yet to the stage where I can build my own kernel. I would love to be able to use my entire 180 GB drive instead of settling for the 137 GB limit. If anybody would be willing to share their own lba48 kernel I would appreciate it.

This forum has an amazing amount of information available and I'm sure I will figure out how to do this myself eventually. I'm just impatient and want it all right away. Thanks to all of the contributers who make this place such an exceptional site.

I really really need an image for an HDR612.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Devin

Image For HDR112 SA Tivo

I could really use the image for the above SA Tivo.

B

I have a TCD24008A SA2 with a corrupt drive.
    Just went out and bought a new drive but I need an image.
    Looked on e-mule and found nothing, same on bearshare.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks,
    alm

Quote Originally Posted by alm450
    I have a TCD24008A SA2 with a corrupt drive.
    Just went out and bought a new drive but I need an image.
    Looked on e-mule and found nothing, same on bearshare.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks,
    alm
    The image you want is on emule, the one you want is named Tivo-S2-4.0.1b-02-2-xxx.mfs and it is 162.65 megs in size. Stay away from the other 4.0.1b images on emule most have problems with them like no background etc or are not the latest release of 4.01b which is 4.0.1b-02-2-240

Drs6000r01

Hi I was wondering if somone could point me in the direction of a Philips DSR6000 Image...
    Thank You,
    Fern

Making Smaller Backup Images

How can you make a minimum sized backup for restoration which is smaller? The idea would be to make a backup as small as possible but still be complete (including menu backgrounds) which could then be used more conveniently.

I have seen a reference or 2 regarding this but no "how to" or even detailed hints.

Any constructive pointers welcome.

Homer Out
    DSR-7000/17 and HDVR2 both stuffed, hacked and superpatched via USB 2.0 ethernet (now fakecall'd)

Quote Originally Posted by Homer S
    How can you make a minimum sized backup for restoration which is smaller? The idea would be to make a backup as small as possible but still be complete (including menu backgrounds) which could then be used more conveniently.

I have seen a reference or 2 regarding this but no "how to" or even detailed hints.

Any constructive pointers welcome.

Homer Out
    AFIK, it's not possible to compress the MFS partitions as part of a backup. Every discussion on that I have seen results in 'not possible'.

There is a thread on creating a TiVo file system from scratch, including the MFS Partitions in whatever size you wish. At a rough guess, it should be possible to produce an image which could be loaded onto a 10 Gig drive, or even smaller. http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29775

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

Pioneer DVR-810H Version 5.2 Needed

I am seeking an image or slices from a Pioneer DVR-810H (or Pioneer 57H) version 5.2 (not 5.2.2 or 5.2.1a)?

There are patches available for V 5.2 that have not been found for the later versions. I have an online storage site that can be used to upload the image and I'd be willing to share the final result once I am successful. I am trying to get mfs_ftp, tytools, telnet, ftp and TivoWebPlus all working. I am currently stuck on disabling encryption and the patch to disable this is available for V 5.2.

Thanks,
    Trusted-1

Thumbs up

Ok, I have an HDVR2 and it is running OEM 3.1d or whatever. I am worried to Emule and use an image when people state they get undesired results and a "Bad Image" was to blame. I guess, is their someone who has a 4.0.1b thats perfect for the HDVR2? Otherwise I will try the Emule's and start learning!

Quote Originally Posted by grog54321
    Does anyone out there know where I can locate an HR10-250 (HD DirectTivo) image? My B drive died and now the whole thing is hosed and I didn't have a backup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Did you ever get this? I am in need of it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenStL
    Ok, I have an HDVR2 and it is running OEM 3.1d or whatever. I am worried to Emule and use an image when people state they get undesired results and a "Bad Image" was to blame. I guess, is their someone who has a 4.0.1b thats perfect for the HDVR2? Otherwise I will try the Emule's and start learning!
    It's been reported that Tivo-S2-4.0.1b-02-2-xxx.mfs on emule is good. tivo_4.0.1b-02-2-240.mfs is missing background loopsets, and may have other problems.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

HELP need Tivo image 4.0.1b

Can someone plz PM me a link to download the Tivo Image 4.01b for my HDRV2.. and does anyone have the TiVo_Image_4.0.1b_killhdinitrd_w_hacks.mfs.zip maybe by chance with all the hacks already in it.. that would be great.. any help greatly appreciated.. i also you icq 61921359 i have 400 gig of movies to trade.. if interested.. thanks a bunch.. you can also email me at blake.champion@gte.net on msn messenger too.
    I have been in queue on emule for a week now.. Plz help

Quote Originally Posted by Haderak
    ed2k://|file|Tivo-S2-4.0.1b-02-2-xxx...08e5092e8ea6|/

Try that... Image has been Cleared & Deleted and max compressed... It should be good to go, although I haven't tested it personally yet...
    I have that file, same hash and everything, and I'm trying to put it onto an 80Gb drive. It's giving me a restore error: Backup target not large enough for entire backup by itself.