Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Backup image and slice begging thread

I'm in need of a 4.0.1b image (already have 4.0 and 4.0.1) if someone can point me to an FTP server (or I can set one up if you'd prefer).

Thanks!
    Doc

has anyone here who has posted so far gotten an image from anyone yet?

4.0.1b

I'm in need of a 4.0.1b image.

Please PM.

Thanks!
    One S2, TCD24004A - 4.0.1b - 120gb; one HDVR2 4.0 - 2x120gb
    Sleeper'd; Monte'd, Bash, Telnet, TivowebPlus, MFS_FTP, TyTool, MRV, HMO with NoScramble.
    One HDVR2 4.0.1b - 200gb (173 hours)
    KillHDinitrd; Monte'd, Bash, Telnet, TivowebPlus, MFS_FTP, TyTool, MRV, HMO with NoScramble; USB 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by techtvman
    has anyone here who has posted so far gotten an image from anyone yet?
    Of course not! That'd be illegal!
    Questions? Problems?
    1. How to avoid asking needless questions
    2. How to ask smart questions

"... and this is your computer on drugs. Any questions?"

Sat T60 Image

If anyone would be so kind, I'd like an image for a Sony SAT-T60 with a bad drive. 2.5 would be fine, 3.x would be okay too. It appears the old URLs tossed about earlier in the threads aren't current anymore.

File obtained

I have obtained the C2 tivoapp that I requested. Thanks to forum, and to the person who made it availalbe.

SAT-T60 Image Needed

I just bought a SAT-T60 off of EBay and it has a bad drive. I need a clean image to get it working. I can provide an FTP upload site. Could someone send me an e-mail or PM me? Thanks in advance.

-Jeremy

4.0.1b-02-2-xxx image

ed2k://|file|Tivo-S2-4.0.1b-02-2-xxx...08e5092e8ea6|/

Try that... Image has been Cleared & Deleted and max compressed... It should be good to go, although I haven't tested it personally yet...
    Last edited by Haderak; 08-24-2004 at 07:41 PM.
    -Had
    Don't be mad because I talk to hot chics all day on the internet...

tivo image

i need a image for my tivo. i took the hard drive out to use in my computer about a year ago. know that i can use it in my new place i want to hook it up. i dont need to hack it. just a image to use it. did not back up. thanks

tivo image

i need a image for my dtivo so that i can use it. i took the hdd out about a year ago to use in my computer. now that i have moved i can use my dtiivo service. i just need some body to tel me or give me a image. I am not intrested in hacking it yet. just want it working. i did not make a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by cyreiz
    i need a image for my dtivo so that i can use it. i took the hdd out about a year ago to use in my computer. now that i have moved i can use my dtiivo service. i just need some body to tel me or give me a image. I am not intrested in hacking it yet. just want it working. i did not make a backup.

It MIGHT help if you mentioned the Model number of the TiVo....

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

tivo image

sorry, it is a s1 hughes dtivo.

4.0.1b

I'm also in need of a 4.0.1b image.

Any assistance appreciated!
    Please PM

Snail Mail - 4.0.1b-02-2-240

I have raised this question before, but I now have an image that could start the process.

I have a copy of 4.0.1b-02-2-240 that I have succesfully tested it to a 120gb drive in an HDVR2.

I do not have a fast connection. I would be willing to mail it to 3 people on CD if they agree to mail it to 3 others, and so on. This is slower, but not as much hasle for many with slower connections and eMule problems.

Any thoughts / opinions?

I would like to hear from some of the Forum "experts" about distribution through the mail. My understanding is that this software is open source, but websites have been closed down.

I will drop this if there is not much feedback.
    One S2, TCD24004A - 4.0.1b - 120gb; one HDVR2 4.0 - 2x120gb
    Sleeper'd; Monte'd, Bash, Telnet, TivowebPlus, MFS_FTP, TyTool, MRV, HMO with NoScramble.
    One HDVR2 4.0.1b - 200gb (173 hours)
    KillHDinitrd; Monte'd, Bash, Telnet, TivowebPlus, MFS_FTP, TyTool, MRV, HMO with NoScramble; USB 2.0

I would think it would not be a good idea to distribute through the mail. You could run into FTC issues with using the mail to distribute copyrighted material. The government is still sorting out laws on electronic distribution, but I can assure you that Postal laws have been established for a long time.

PsychoAU

Quote Originally Posted by Iago
    I have raised this question before, but I now have an image that could start the process.

I have a copy of 4.0.1b-02-2-240 that I have succesfully tested it to a 120gb drive in an HDVR2.

I do not have a fast connection. I would be willing to mail it to 3 people on CD if they agree to mail it to 3 others, and so on. This is slower, but not as much hasle for many with slower connections and eMule problems.

Any thoughts / opinions?

I would like to hear from some of the Forum "experts" about distribution through the mail. My understanding is that this software is open source, but websites have been closed down.

I will drop this if there is not much feedback.