Thread: 25xtreme......and the wall

25xtreme......and the wall

Well,

I've done everything everyone here says to do.....READ and then READ more. I think I've got everything I need to get going. I've recently purchased a DSR6000 with 2.0. I've read everything that I could put my eyes to over the last three days. I've made my backup, I'm ready to put in my large HD drive....and BANG! I run into a wall. I can't find 25xtreme anywhere. It seems I'm not the only noob with this problem. It is entirely possible that I've overlooked a link somewhere in this forum (which is a GREAT forum BTW), but it seems none of the links to the file work anymore. If anyone can get me this file, I'm willing to host it for the other noobs with this problem. I just need to get the file first. Can anyone help me? please!!!!

I'm looking forward to learning and getting to a point where I can help others! Eventually even offload thru Telnet......Woo Hoo! (small steps Ellie, Small steps!)

Thanks in advance!
    Spiff

you've got pm...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman_Spiff
    Well,

I've done everything everyone here says to do.....READ and then READ more. I think I've got everything I need to get going. I've recently purchased a DSR6000 with 2.0. I've read everything that I could put my eyes to over the last three days. I've made my backup, I'm ready to put in my large HD drive....and BANG! I run into a wall. I can't find 25xtreme anywhere. It seems I'm not the only noob with this problem. It is entirely possible that I've overlooked a link somewhere in this forum (which is a GREAT forum BTW), but it seems none of the links to the file work anymore. If anyone can get me this file, I'm willing to host it for the other noobs with this problem. I just need to get the file first. Can anyone help me? please!!!!

I'm looking forward to learning and getting to a point where I can help others! Eventually even offload thru Telnet......Woo Hoo! (small steps Ellie, Small steps!)

Thanks in advance!
    Spiff

Also in same boat... Could you pm me as well Davel?

Thanks!