Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UTV Image Begging

Question anyone else have the image?

anyone else have the 3.7 image still? I have a dead UTV i am trying to restore, would greatly appreciate a link!!

29 Thanks!

Got it, thanks a lot!!

one more time please!

Kazak you're a Saint

kazak

Hello there fellow hobbiest...

Well after a lot of debate I decided to give the UTV hard drive upgrade a chance. Went to get a HD that supported ata3 security (Western Digital Caviar 160GB). I removed the old one and put in the new one. It was simple.. I was in disbelief how easy it was (Even though during my research it looked it was that simple). But Sccrreecchhh.. Everything came to a hault. I turned on my UTV black screen then dialing to MSN Web TV to check for upgrades. I notified me there was an upgrade (As expected) i selected GO AHEAD adn it started to download. After receiving 5 parts of 297 it stopped. A window came up telling me it was inturrupted. I selected RETRY a few minuted later again.. Same window.. Hmmm I powerd of reattempted. Well what do you know.. This time part 22 of 297 sounds better.. It stopped again.. So i powered down and back up and again 5 parts of 297. I have attempted to allow it to download the 3.7 software but no luck. It keeps on stopping for what ever reason. I thought maybe my telephone line is not all that great. Went to my phone box (Outside house) connected the UTV directly to the Test port (where phone tech test the lines for static and all that fun stuff). Connected once again... 7 parts of 297... Geez.. 3 days of trying (Different times of the day) and have not been able to download.

I heard of the 3.7 image floating around (Seems to be years ago). So does anyone have the 3.7 image I can get from you (PM or email me (dsshobby at yahoo d0t c0m). Or point me in the right direction of where I can download it or get it.

Any help appreciated...

Thanks once again fellow hobbiest...
    ~DssHobby~
    A hobby is a hobby, but DSS is my HOBBY!!!
    DSS=This...

Here's a link to the UTV image. The link has a 7 day life span, so get it while it's live.

Hi

I just picked up an Ultimate TV and I would appreiciate some help.

I've been trying to get the upgrade by phone and it keep ending before I can get it.

I would appreciate it if someone might have a copy?

What do I need to get it in my DWD490RE?

Thanx

Thumbs up 3.7 Image

Not needed anymore.
    Last edited by eucer; 08-30-2005 at 12:08 PM.

could ou post another fresh link for this/

ive been trying to download form MSN for 3 days now and i keep geting disconnected in between. what a nightmare!

Here you go chai.

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...61H4CLXARV1DLV

Now you are obligated to keep checking this thread and help out when you can.

kazak

I'm just a noob, that has a blank drive awaiting for a 4.x image so I can get started. Or atleast I hope that is all I need (been reading way too much and it's all a blur

tcd24008a

Thanks

UTV image - dire need

I have the old software on my UTV and can't upgrade via phone, it keeps locking up and disconnecting. Could someone do a usendit for me of the latest software (and the old too..just in case I mess something up).
    thanks