Thread: PS2 and XBOX

PS2 and XBOX

PS2 w/ magic chip in it. only thing wrong is that the front bezel of cd tray got broken off (damn kids) ever since then the tray has been misaligned so it open long enough to swap game and then closes automatically but plays with NO problems. Been told its a easy fix. Have network adapter + cd, lots of backups some I havent even played, 2 controllers, memory card, stand, cables (1 w/ svideo), multi player tap... Asking $250 shipped obo

XBOX w/ xenium, headset, 1 controller (which I mod'ed and put a power button on it), stock hd, 40 gig hd installed, all cables, have like 2 games on the hd (matrix and atv), alot of mp3, Has evox on it which has a lot of software ( ie media center for games, movies, music, pics) all setup and works flawlessly. Will also include Rainbow Six (love this game it will be missed). Asking $350 shipped obo
    Last edited by Sincere0219; 06-11-2004 at 03:05 PM.

$65 for a P4 card is a bit much, don't you think? Especially when they're selling for far less on ebay (I'm talking about new, unsubbed cards). Besides, they're not any better value than a $20 P5 card you can get from DTV.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Well I put that priced considering someone yesterday seems to have sold it at that price thats why I put it that amount. But now that I have been informed/crapped on I will just remove it all together. Thanks for the info capt wasnt aware they were cheaper on ebay.

Yeah, I saw that one too but didn't get a chance to post in the thread. Sorry to have rained on your parade.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!