Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY! TC! This have anything to do with you?

HEY! TC! This have anything to do with you?

Ma l'italiano benissimo

Ex-Cantidate John Kerry
    Its not what you want it's what the electorate wants.

im implying that thread closed is alarmtronics

Quote Originally Posted by AVD
    So you're implying that one user is actually another.. yet based on WHAT information?

You guys are hurting my head.

You know, I think AVD is is actually tytyty. Prove you're not. if you can't prove that AVD is not tytyty, you're both banned.

Sound fair?

If not, explain why not, or suffer the consequences of illogical conclusions.

I'm fairly certain that TC added alarmtronics to his sig as a jab at sleeper. No need to go further down that path, but I think this is all to try and bug sleeper or make him look bad or something silly like that. I mean its called tivoscript2 and they put alarmtronics name on it, its a direct extension of the silly sleeper ban thread. No need to go any deeper than that.

EDIT: A funny thought, if sleeper and TC were the same person that would make all of this far more humorous to me
    Malfunct

HDVR2 - 120hours - Extraction enabled
    SD-DVR40 - Unhacked (for now)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by malfunct
    EDIT: A funny thought, if sleeper and TC were the same person that would make all of this far more humorous to me
    Wouldn't it be even FUNNIER if malfunct and DB were the same person? Isn't it just like DB to set up an accont, post a few times, lull you into a false sense of security, then post criticizing his other alter ego Thread Closed?

Amazing.. Why didn't I see it before? David Bought is ACTUALLY malfunct AND Sleeper. Harumph.. It's so clear now.

In fact, I think I heard once that David Bought evaded his ban by using the alias AVD. Hmm.. What should we do about this...

Quote Originally Posted by JJBliss
    Wouldn't it be even FUNNIER if malfunct and DB were the same person? Isn't it just like DB to set up an accont, post a few times, lull you into a false sense of security, then post criticizing his other alter ego Thread Closed?

Amazing.. Why didn't I see it before? David Bought is ACTUALLY malfunct AND Sleeper. Harumph.. It's so clear now.

In fact, I think I heard once that David Bought evaded his ban by using the alias AVD. Hmm.. What should we do about this...
    I think you realize this but I don't care who is who, just like to read the technical posts on here and laugh at the other stuff. I was just trying to point out how alarmtronics and tivoscript and TC are linked based on posts I've read, not based on speculation of who might of posted it. Anything beyond what I saw in black and white is completely unknown to me, the EDIT was just something I laughed at in my head and thought I'd share. Guess my humor wavelength is a bit off today.

I mainly wanted to head of the stupid thread before it got to thousands of posts of speculation but I see that I failed heh.
    Malfunct

HDVR2 - 120hours - Extraction enabled
    SD-DVR40 - Unhacked (for now)

I am not the same person as thread closed, avd, ty, or anyone else. Enough has been said, please end this rediculous discussion at once.

Petition to lock the thread.

I only have one personality and its hard enough to keep that one straight.

The alarmtronics refrence was kinda interesting I thought.
    Ma l'italiano benissimo

Ex-Cantidate John Kerry
    Its not what you want it's what the electorate wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarmtronics
    Denied.

..at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alarmtronics
    I am not the same person as thread closed, avd, ty, or anyone else. Enough has been said, please end this rediculous discussion at once.

forgive me....

I did a google search on alarmtronics, and all that came up was David....er... "Thread Closed"

Nice script tho...

Since AVD continues to assert that one member of this forum is posing as another member without ever addressing the fact that HE is indeed the same David Bought.

Since AVD is David Bought, he can spend some time in the penalty box.

Anyone else want to point out who David Bought is and is not? Since it stands to reason that anyone who DOES have this information, must surely be Bought himself (Unless of course they can prove otherwise, which AVD has not)

Quote Originally Posted by JJBliss
    Since AVD continues to assert that one member of this forum is posing as another member without ever addressing the fact that HE is indeed the same David Bought.

Since AVD is David Bought, he can spend some time in the penalty box.

Anyone else want to point out who David Bought is and is not? Since it stands to reason that anyone who DOES have this information, must surely be Bought himself (Unless of course they can prove otherwise, which AVD has not)
    I am David Bought. And so are you.

Quote Originally Posted by almontebarnes
    I am David Bought. And so are you.
    Thank you, David. Which account would you like me to ban?

Hmm... I can't remember, have I banned your almontebarnes account yet? I wonder how long it will take till we ban it permanently.

Alarmtronics can simply not be David Bought!

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...8&postcount=55

DB never has and never would "contribute" anything.
    Also notice how Alarmtronics admits he is not a developer.
    That fact alone should convince anyone here that there is no way these users could possibly be related!