Thread: Looking for color gameboy-coupon or sale

Hybrid View

Question

Anyone know who is having a sale on color gameboys? Looking for one for a gift. If you see one out there, let me know. Thanks

------------------
    "Dad, mom's slumped over the computer again."

I was looking for it too, but I missed out on todays amazon price error fiasco in amazon toys store they probably had game boy for half price. i went to bed at 5am cause i was watching action movie and i got up at 4pm and missed out on amazon deal

vadim Guest

I didn't see it there on anyone that bought it but I didn't look for it I forgot but i got stuff for over 70 dollars that worth like 500 Should of gotten more,

Thanks, I went ahead and ordered it, couldn't find it cheaper anywhere. Used the 10.00, harrypttrsp coupon, and a 10.00 gc. So, taking 20.00 off it wasn't too bad. That will pay for a game. They wanted quite a bit at mobshop for it.

------------------

Use the 30% off code in a vstore and you can get the color gameboy at a reasonable price.

Gameboy Color - Atomic Purple - Final Price with S/H $54.39 using coupon code NW5J for 30% off for NEW vstore customers.

This code expires 7/31/00.

Thanks everyone. Got it for $49 through amazon, +s/h of course. I'll try V though for games. Thanks for the ideas. By the way, I ordered one of those discount toys, the baby aquarium for 6.50, instead of 25.00, during that amazon mix-up. Looks like they are going to ship it, haven't cancelled the order. Maybe it's because I ordered that gameboy. Didn't want to lose the sale????????

------------------