Thread: split from: HD-TIVO exploit bounty

Hmmm.

I can guarantee that if I posted such a proposition that I would have been chastised for doing so.

In fact, at least one very powerful and influential "elder" has previously asked me not to release such an exploit if I had found it.

Such an exploit would most likely casue an unpleasant reaction by DirecTv-->Tivo and the hole would be quickly closed if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    Hmmm.

I can guarantee that if I posted such a proposition that I would have been chastised for doing so.

In fact, at least one very powerful and influential "elder" has previously asked me not to release such an exploit if I had found it.

Such an exploit would most likely casue an unpleasant reaction by DirecTv-->Tivo and the hole would be quickly closed if possible.

split from hd-tivo exploit bounty

the thread in question is not for discussion, there was a prior linked thread open for discussion.
    Step one: search button!
    Silly Wabbit, guides are for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    Hmmm.

yah well, you're not me

if vadim (or his legal counsel) decides the thread's too much trouble it'll get nuked. in the meantime, I get to manage this tarbaby (fun in the root canal sense of the word) and I don't even own a hd model
    ---
    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer

sleeper:

why don't you just make your iso shareware and start your own forum?