Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: TivoWebPlus Support

Can both of you having this issue browse mfs and post what's in /State/LocationConfig?

Ok, I must have been doing experiments with only reloading, as you hypothesized. I patched get_tzoffset by adding a new line before the return to force the time later by an hour and it worked. I'll remove the kludge when we go back to std time (or this is fixed properly).

Code:
        if {$dlsval} {
          incr offset 3600
        }
      }
      incr offset 3600  # line inserted as kludge
      return $offset
    Sorry for any consternation I've caused.

Quote Originally Posted by BTUxNine View Post
    Can both of you having this issue browse mfs and post what's in /State/LocationConfig?
    LocationConfig 168572/10 {
    Version = 179
    PostalCode = 92677
    AutoDetect = 3
    TimeZoneOffset = -28800
    UseDaylightSavings = 1
    DaylightSavingsPeriods = 168572/41 168572/42
    IndexPath = /State/LocationConfig
    }
    Unfortunately I just found out that my kludge to patch get_tzoffset has caused a new bug. When I am in HiGuide, select a show, and then tell it to record, the conflict checking is done for an hour later.

Forget the comment about the new bug in conflict checking. The show I was checking was 1:02 in length and it bumped into the next hour. I need to check things more carefully before posting.

Getting this error message when loading hackman:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_hackman '' ''
    couldn't read file "/tivowebplus/modules/hackman.cfg": no such file or directory
    while executing
    "source $source_dir/modules/hackman.cfg"
    (procedure "::action_hackman" line 12)
    invoked from within
    "::action_$action $chan $part $env"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
    "eval {::action_$action $chan $part $env}"
    --cut here--

Well does it exist? and in that directory?

FYI: Updated TivoWebPlus distributions can be found here.

I'm currently using TWP 1.3.1 on my HR10-250 with 3.15f. I'm trying to edit some now playing entries -- for some reason when I use the 'Not An Episode' dropdown to make it an episode it doesn't do anything -- just takes a second and then refreshes the screen. I can do this on my non-HD receiver. Anyone know if this is a bug with 1.3.1 on the HR10-250 or my install screwing up?

Password prompt in version 1.3.1 stuck!

I'm having a problem with tivowebplus v. 1.3.1 installed on my HDVR2's. I tried setting a username/password and also set the LAN_Auth parameter to 1 (so that tivowebplus will always prompt for a password). When I try entering my username/password the window just pops up again. It seems like tivoweb thinks that I entered my username and password incorrectly even though I did not. Is anyone else having this problem? What could be wrong?

I tried using the username/password feature with version 1.2.1 and it did not have this issue.

How do I know what version of TWP i have? Also,what should it be the version I should be using for a hughes dvr40?

Thanks.
    Hughes SD-DVR80 250 GB

Can't login after seeing usr/pwd in TWP .config

I'm having a problem similar to Linda's: after setting the username and password in the TWP file, I can no longer connect. I left everything else alone, so I'm a little confused. I even have a copy of the file so I know I'm entering the info correctly:

UserName = xxxxx
    Password = yyyyy
    Port = 80
    Prefix =
    Theme =
    DescriptionHover = 1
    MultiDelete = 1
    TyShowLinks = 0
    EthernetInterface =
    DescriptionShow = 1

Anyone have any idea why I'm locked out? Firefox specifically says "Unable to connect: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.168.5". I don't even get a login page/window. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dsenft View Post
    I'm having a problem similar to Linda's: after setting the username and password in the TWP file, I can no longer connect. I left everything else alone, so I'm a little confused. I even have a copy of the file so I know I'm entering the info correctly:

UserName = xxxxx
    Password = yyyyy
    Port = 80
    Prefix =
    Theme =
    DescriptionHover = 1
    MultiDelete = 1
    TyShowLinks = 0
    EthernetInterface =
    DescriptionShow = 1

Anyone have any idea why I'm locked out? Firefox specifically says "Unable to connect: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.168.5". I don't even get a login page/window. Any help is appreciated.
    did you check /var/log/tivoweb.log?

Firefox specifically says "Unable to connect: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.168.5". I don't even get a login page/window. Any help is appreciated.
    It sounds like the server isn't even running. That address is where you expect the server to be, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BTUxNine View Post
    did you check /var/log/tivoweb.log?
    Yeup, that's a place to look, and also use "ps x" from a prompt to see if TivoWeb is running.
    ~ Mark

Hmm... the telnet and ftp connections are also refused, but it pings.

What would TWP do if the .cfg file was corrupted? Is there a backdoor or a way to reset without pulling the drive?

Hmm... the telnet and ftp connections are also refused, but it pings.

What would TWP do if the .cfg file was corrupted? Is there a backdoor or a way to reset without pulling the drive?
    If telnet and ftp are also gone, then it sounds like your hacks didn't load. Only way to look at things now is to pull the drive unless you have serial bash and a console cable.
    --
    Christopher D. Heer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.