Here what I did so far:
1. Restore 4.0.1b-2-02-240 on 120GB
2. bootpage -p /dev/hdc output is "root=/dev/hda4
3. dd 3.1.1c kernel to hdc3
4. killhdinitrd hdc3 - no problem
5. place the init-framework, monte and lba48 uma6 kernel file(s) into hdc4
6. Put devbin
6. mkdir hack @hdc4
7. Put back the new hd to tivo and booting went fine. Do a clear and delete.
7. put superpatch-4all at hack directory and execute ./superpatch-4all-NutKase-0.7.0.tcl and got an error :
Tmk Assertion Failure:
FsAllocateFunction, line 131 ()
Tmk Fatal Error: Thread tivosh <245> died due to signal -2
f9c51c 100df1c 100e18c 100e1dc dabe9c dab55c 400c50 108a0b0 Restarting system
After rebooting I tried anothe file this time fakecall40-1.0-5.S2.tpm and when I bash the file I got same error.
Could u pls help me.