Thread: xbmc binary location?

xbmc binary location?

I looked in 'all the normal places', searched for them, budoes anyone know where the binary for this is?

xbmc.org had it, but I get page not found

Quote Originally Posted by philhu
    I looked in 'all the normal places', searched for them, budoes anyone know where the binary for this is?

Did your 'normal places' include #xbins on IRC?
    1 HR10-250, upgraded to 570 SD hours, hacked, 6.3b.
    1 HDVR2, upgraded to 206 hours, hacked, 6.2.
    1 HDVR2, upgraded to 168 hours, hacked, 6.2.
    tyExtract - Automated batch extraction utility
    YacMon - YAC Server log monitor for new call(s) notification via email/text message

http://sentersoftech.com/senter/happy.gif

Yes no one wants to help, only search for it, well I have read for two days stright and still can not find a pair of working xbmc & ccxstream for series 2. From what I have read. Certain versions of ccxstream only work works with certain builds of xbmc. Also does ccxstream require any other sources such as mfs_ftp.tcl or does it run solo. Vstream help in anyway etc. If anyone can point me in the correct direction for ccxstream series 2 binary and the correct version of xbmc to run it on. Rigt now I am able to run xbmc get the nowshowing list etc. But nothing wont play, I assume ty fuction is not enabled in the version I am using.