Thread: Who is gonna miss me next weekend?

Damn I am scared as hell. On July 7 I will have Rhinoplasty surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital on East Side Manhattan. It should be 1 to 2 hours procedure. Doctor is pretty good plastic surgeon and he been doing surgeries for over 25 years and located on Park Ave. I am still scared and I have to do it because freaking car accident back in 1997.

http://www.nyplasticsurg.com/nasal.html

[This message has been edited by Vlad (edited 07-06-2000).]

Good Luck with that Vlad.

------------------
    explosivejoseph@aol.com
    Make Money Online

Smile

<FONT face="Century Gothic">You'll be ok vlad! Hang in there!</FONT f>

------------------
    "If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat."
    - Unknown

Don't worry, Vlad. You'll do fine.

Just remember NOT to fall asleep or take a nap after you first wake up from the surgery and are in recovery. Force yourself to wake up. Trust me on this one, I know all too well about surgery.

And if you want a positive spin on it, at least after the surgery you will be able to get up and move around. I had most of mine on one of my feet, and it SUCKS having to be stuck in bed for a few months.

How long will they keep you in the hospital for it? Or can you go home the same day and actually get a good night's sleep the night after the surgery without 15,000 nurses coming in to wake you up every 5 minutes?

its ambulatory surgery

The 7th is my 10th anniversary. I know you'll do well.

------------------
    "Dad, mom's slumped over the computer again."

Good Luck Vlad and remember you can always boast you had Rhinoplasty: beleive me, some girls may fall for such intellectual terms.

Oops, will I now attract flak from our Dealking female members?!! LOL

Yeah, and older women should go around telling guys they had hysterectomy. That'll reel the guys RIGHT in- they'll be wowed by such a BIG WORD. (note the sarcasm, I'm basically changing your comment to apply for guys)

Don't be an *****. There isn't a girl alive who doesn't know that Rhinoplasty is a nose job. Of course, in Vlad's case, it's for medical purposes, not for vanity. But society pretty much throws two words at us constantly: liposcution and rhinoplasty. Add to that bulemia, anorexia, silicone... the list goes on.

Vlad doesn't need to use big words to impress anyone. He does fine on his own

I will not be online for a week i have cast all over my face. he said my nose was very twisted inside it took him 2 hours to correct it and 2 hours in recovery and he said since it was long surgery he only will remove cats friday bye guys love you all

Vlad...by the time you get this I hope you are feeling much better! Surgery of any kind is no fun!! Good luck and talk to you soon!
    Mamalubear

Smile

Hi Vlad! Just a note to say I hope you get well soon!

See ya around,
    stumblori

------------------
    "If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat."
    - Unknown

Hope it all went well....just make sure they didn't add anything...like a third nostril..hehe..kidding

no, sullise....they are experienced docs. they don't add anything....all additions are made to the BILL!

Wink

How are you feeling? Hope your 'smeller' is back to normal! Let me know if it helps alleviate any snoring, and I'll send my husband!