Thread: Why was my post moved?

Why was my post moved?

Why was my DSR6000 playback issue moved to the newbie forum?? My post is clearly a hardware problem and not some newbie type of mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Agix
    Why was my DSR6000 playback issue moved to the newbie forum?? My post is clearly a hardware problem and not some newbie type of mistake.
    The newbie forum is for newbie questions, folks who don't take the time to search, or generally don't have a very keen understanding of their unit, not necessarily for mistakes.

However, claiming that one is "not a newbie", and arguing about post location, is a sure sign that you are and that your posts belongs in the Newbie forum.

THIS one, however, belongs in the Sewer.

Moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Agix
    Are we talking about the same post?

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=42359

How the heck is this a "hardware problem"?! This looks like a newbie mistake.

Where are the logs? This looks like another newbie mistake.

What happened when you installed a drive with a stock image? This looks like another newbie mistake.

Clearly you have made no attempt to identify or isolate the problem. That's fine; we have a place for those posts.