Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, I've read, but....

Red face Yes, I've read, but....

Is there any new info concerning transfering video's between hacked Dtivo's running 6.2?

Stats on dtivo's:
    2 DSR704's (one at 2x120Gb, other 2x300Gb), superpatched, tivowebplus 1.1(not figured out yet to install), unscrambled

Also where is a link/links for the modules for TWP 1.1?

What happens when you comment out all events and in what file of the mfs_ftp?

Please don't burn me for asking these kind of noob questions , but I'm starting to get at my wits end. After all I'm asking for guidance, not a hand out.

Just to let people know, I've spent three days doing research on this stuff.

So what are you trying to ask here. If you have hacked 6.2 and applied the superpatch67.tcl and used set_mrvname.tcl then you should be able to transfer between tivos.

here is what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to transfer using javahmo or tivodesktop.

WhenI use tivodesktop it show my dtivos in the server properties/access control, but it doesn't show my now showing lists saying that no tivos are connected. Javahmo just doesn't show my tivos all together. So how do I fix this?

Aslo I have the music and videos working off of the pc to the tivos.

6.2 has no Tivo to go. That's 7.1 software...Your looking for something that is not there..

Music & Photos & MRV is all that your going to be able to do. If your looking to transfer and use the pc as a server for the tivo then search for tivoserver..

So dumb question then how do I transfer between dtivo'ss then?

Go to your now playing list on one of the tivo's do you see example: DVR: Bedroom

yes I see other dtivo, but?

what ??? Highlight select???

yes I see my other Dtivo, but? Sorry the message didn't show up on my screen.

When I select it it says no showings on the other tivo.

So are you able to highlight that tivo and press select it should show you the nowplaying list on the other tivo.

Do you have anything on the other tivo..

yes I do, It says no shows. What about the twp modules links?

Quote Originally Posted by rusalka_tim
    yes I do, It says no shows. What about the twp modules links?

Tivowebplus, only with the modules will let your set ip and name of tivo. Transfering shows between tivos from tivowebplus has not been figured out yet. What are you worried about tivowebplus or MRV.. This sorts of question really belong in the NEWBIE section..

Well it delt with video and insetion/extraction. At least so I thought. Sorry for the misplacement. I just want the twp so I can view shows off of my computer screen.

Yes it will do you that...It just will not transfer between tivos. Do a search on Tivowebplus 1.1 beta or tivowebplus 6.2 and post in the correct thread... Cheers
    Darrin

Mods, move this thread to Newbie section..