Thread: Asianwhiteskin

liezel Guest

32 Asianwhiteskin

We supply all kinds of Whitening Pills and other whitening products, diet pills, herbal supplements, breast enlarger, pink nipple cream, whitening creams, soaps, lotions, anti-acne creams, anti-aging creams, under arm whitening creams and under arm kit, foot and nail care kit, bath salt, body scrub kit, bath salt, hair and scalp care kit, scars and stretch marks remover and more…!
    Visit us at www. <url removed>com

We supply all kinds of Whitening Pills and other whitening products, diet pills, herbal supplements, breast enlarger, under arm whitening creams, bath salt, hair and scalp kit, scars and stretch marks remover and more…!

We supply all kinds of Whitening Pills and more!!!
    Last edited by mrblack51; 12-06-2005 at 01:23 PM.

YES!

My tivo needs pink nipple cream!!!
    I'd rather be a killer than a victim.

Woo hoo!

My TiVo can have bigger breasts!

My DTivo has a serious acne problem and, let's be honest, could look younger.
    --
    Christopher D. Heer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde
    Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would say that it had merely been detected.

Hey, my DTivo is black and proud of it!
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!