Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TyTool 10r1 - Extraction/Frame Accurate Editing/DVD output/Closed Captioning...

I have the same problem regarding NEW LII audio bug
    Any solutions?
    I am going back to older version

Quote Originally Posted by digimaster1964
    I have the same problem regarding NEW LII audio bug
    Any solutions?
    I am going back to older version
    No not yet. Fine go back to the older version...

--jdiner

Quote Originally Posted by cdma
    Is there a log somewhere that will tell me why 10r1 will not run. I mean it is running when I look at the task manager but nothing on the screen. I am running it on XP professional. I am able to run the same program romotely from 2000 but not XP. I am also able to run 9r16 and any other versions but not 10r1

Forgot to mention the GOP editor also runs fine on either box
    Sounds like it opened up off your current display. Try to move it back onto the screen or check the TyTool.ini file to the location rect and make sure it isn't something outside of the visible range. Not sure how you could have gotten it there but that might be it.

--jdiner

Quote Originally Posted by jdiner
    Sounds like it opened up off your current display. Try to move it back onto the screen or check the TyTool.ini file to the location rect and make sure it isn't something outside of the visible range. Not sure how you could have gotten it there but that might be it.

--jdiner
    It appears that it is conflicting with software on my machine. I am in the process of trying to figure it out and will let you know as soon as I get the right combo

Install TyTool10r2

Search though with all my mind...
    FAQ install, I cannot find...

Quote Originally Posted by grbooth
    Search though with all my mind...
    FAQ install, I cannot find...
    To the help menu you should look,
    what is there resembles the very book,
    There is also the tytool.com website,
    which in turn can solve this very plight.

--jdiner

LOL Have a good xmas/holidays everyone.

I apologize in advance if this has been reported but this may be a new issue with 10r1. I recorded one of the Bowl games in HD and when I tried to get the stream it failed(Could not open file error message).....So I went to get the parts. Not all the parts were listed and I was only able to download 18 of the 26 GB. I removed the new tserver and but the 9Rpre3 stuff on and it appears it is going to download the entire file. We shall see and will report back in a couple hours. I appreciate all your efforts on this venture and I am just trying to do my part, as small as it may be.

Alright my hope is to fix the "NEW LII audio bug" by Christmas night. A present to one and all if you will.

But since it doesn't happen to me here I need a couple of copies of shows from those of you that are experiencing it. Don't need a full show. Need about a 128meg section. I have my FTP server all setup ready and waiting. I know it is the start of everyone elses holiday as well. But if you should be able to do this you get the benefit of using your holiday to get more done on your hobby.

Just pm for me for details or if my box fills up then email me at joshua@NPL.com.

Now should all go well I hope to have the jerky playback of 10r1 and 9r18 versus 9r17 fixed. I am going to go through the output and see what is different. (Shouldn't be much but it should tell me very quickly what is changing that would cause it...)

On top of that I want to fix the new LII audio bug. I know exactly what code changed to get that "fix" in place. Limited in size. Should make things much more usable.

So if you have a problem stream showing lots of the new bug please get it to me ASAP...

--jdiner

Quote Originally Posted by jdiner
    On top of that I want to fix the new LII audio bug. I know exactly what code changed to get that "fix" in place. Limited in size. Should make things much more usable.

So if you have a problem stream showing lots of the new bug please get it to me ASAP...

--jdiner
    In my case I see it in combo download/multiplex mode, but not if I download and multiplex separately. It;s not clear to me how I can send you something to see the issue.

Josh,

I have an old TY from an HDTiVo that I have been holding onto that causes both 10r1 and 9r19pre3 to crash just after:

***** Detected an AUDIO type change! From Dolby51 to LayerII *****

Let me know if your interested in taking a look and so I can get the file to you.

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by kmt
    In my case I see it in combo download/multiplex mode, but not if I download and multiplex separately. It;s not clear to me how I can send you something to see the issue.

KMT download in TYSTREAM mode and send him the ty file.

I can confirm that SD DD material extracted with 10r1 and vobmuxed with 9r18 appears to be clean and functional. Not sure about the relative "smoothness" thing.
    Last edited by falcomadol; 12-25-2005 at 07:30 AM.

Got the following error trying to multiplex "Ice Age" that was recorded the other day in HD:

ERROR: Out of memory getting a new MuxNode buffer!

Got the error about 15% into the multiplex. Tried it with 9r19HD and it multiplexed fine.

Anymore information I can give you ?

Crud. I was really hoping the audio sync and video pausing was my player, not the new TyTool.

I really don't want to ask these questions:

Are 10r1 vobmuxed streams irreparable?

Are 10r1 IFO sets irreparable?
    Collecting 9/11, Afghan/Iraq, Mail Call, Trains, Cooking, Woodworking, Fighting Illini - Let's chat
    A/V links: neuron2 doom9 VideoHelp DigitalMediaNet CreativeCow DVDShrink PgcEdit Streambox WMRecorder
    other links: SnapFiles NoNags HackADay Engadget Fontleech OfflineExplorerPro TechBargains PriceWatch