Thread: Need UPC code

Need UPC code

I threw away my box before realizing I needed the upc code to send in the rebate. If someone could send me a clear scan of a TCD540040 upc code that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Cobelli
    Hacked HDVR2 with all the goods

Quote Originally Posted by cobelli
    I threw away my box before realizing I needed the upc code to send in the rebate. If someone could send me a clear scan of a TCD540040 upc code that would be much appreciated.
    Dear sir,

Please find the attached scan of the requested UPC code.

P.S. CORBELLI YOU SUCK!!
    T. Closed

I see you have a new account...
    Dude, you are soo sad. Anyway, thanks for the scan

Anyone else having a feeling of deja vu?
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

I do believe a banned member making a new account is illegal according to this forum's policies...

hrm

He's had that one for quite a while but he's been remarkably silent since his banishment. Apparently he's been lurking in the shadows while waiting for the right opportunity to re-emerge and begin a new reign of terror.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Quote Originally Posted by captain_video
    He's had that one for quite a while but he's been remarkably silent since his banishment. Apparently he's been lurking in the shadows while waiting for the right opportunity to re-emerge and begin a new reign of terror.
    Ah!! Sort of like the grubs hiding under a rock.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

I long for the old days...
    Before PMing me: Iím not your personal tech support. If you have a question, ask in public so I don't have to repeat if somebody else asks. If you want images or slices, use emule. I will ignore all support PMs.

Sponsor a vegetarian! I have taken the pledge, how about you?

Thread,
    Glad to see you back!
    Sleeper sends his regards as well
    Si me rogas, potes abire et tu ipse cacare.

WOW.....

How out of control can things get in such a short time.

There's SO many things wrong with this thread....

Moved to "you know where"

Let's try not to make closing the next step.

We haven't had any public bannings in such a long time...