Thread: HR10-250 Switching Between Softwares

HR10-250 Switching Between Softwares

I am currently running software 3.1f with network. I have had it for about a year now and have accumulated several shows that I do not want to lose. I have to ask this dumb question because strange things have happened to me when I try to do things like this... Right now, I have the 6.3b update blocked. Can I disconnect my current drives, add a brand new blank drive , run 6.3b software and then play with it and then at any point remove those drives to go back to the 3.1f with all the recordings? In other words, is it safe to swap hard drives and boot up different software frequently? I hope I make sense. Thanks in advance.

TD

Yes, you can swap hard drives with different OS versions as often as you like with no adverse affects.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Thanks for the quick reply

TD