Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: TivoWebPlus v2.0 Development and Testing

Couple issues with 071214

1) when in the ToDo list, I cannot right click and get the "typical" browser options I see in other menus (e.g. "Open in new Tab") - I get nothing.

2) When I click on SysAdmin I get:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_sysadmin '' ''
    invalid command name "lappends"
    while executing
    "lappends mods "EvtFix" "evtfix""
    (procedure "MOD::action_sysadmin" line 12)
    invoked from within
    "$cmd $p1 $p2 $p3"
    (procedure "do_action" line 19)
    invoked from within
    "do_action $action $chan $part $env 1"
    --cut here--

Hope this hasn't been addressed back in the thread somewhere, I just popped in to comment and have no free cycles ATM to poke aboot.....

Don

re #2: check posts 593-4 in this thread. It's a typo. Change the line lappends mods "EvtFix" "evtfix" to lappend.

Quote Originally Posted by vancod View Post
    1) when in the ToDo list, I cannot right click and get the "typical" browser options I see in other menus (e.g. "Open in new Tab") - I get nothing.

2) When I click on SysAdmin I get:
    INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
    --cut here--
    action_sysadmin '' ''
    invalid command name "lappends"
    while executing
    "lappends mods "EvtFix" "evtfix""
    (procedure "MOD::action_sysadmin" line 12)
    invoked from within
    "$cmd $p1 $p2 $p3"
    (procedure "do_action" line 19)
    invoked from within
    "do_action $action $chan $part $env 1"
    --cut here--

Hope this hasn't been addressed back in the thread somewhere, I just popped in to comment and have no free cycles ATM to poke aboot.....

Don
    More software at http://davidlauria.com/software.
    The lost alt-rock masterpiece from the '90s, Range of Motion's "Soft Buzz of Silence", is now available on iTunes!

Quote Originally Posted by vancod View Post
    That's because I was using the right-click for the blocklist support. A left-click on the '+' would add the title of the show to the blocklist, while a right-click would add the details of the show to the blockpattern.

Blocklists have been replaced with a PreSelect mechanism in the newer version of TWP (v2.1) which you can find here (the forum for the new version can be found here.

I highly recommend giving the new version a try, most people will find it a vast improvement over the older v1.3.1 and v2.0 distributions. Please don't be scared off by the 'development/beta' status - this version is rather polished and the development/beta tag just means that the product is under continuous improvement, ie if you have a good suggestion or annoyance then there's a chance it'll be fixed

TivoX for TWP 2.0

I was wondering if anyone has already ported over the TivoX module to work on TWP 2.0?

If not, is there any documentation that talks about the changes from TWP 1.X to 2.0 what would help me in the process of converting the xboxtv6.itcl to work with TWP 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by gmccone View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has already ported over the TivoX module to work on TWP 2.0?

If not, is there any documentation that talks about the changes from TWP 1.X to 2.0 what would help me in the process of converting the xboxtv6.itcl to work with TWP 2.0?
    I haven't heard of anyone updating the xboxtv module, but I don't follow the xbmc updates. (I have an XBox360).

If not, BTUx9 has a wiki page describing the differences from a developer standpoint.

I took a look at the xboxtv6.itcl code, and it looks like most of the changes will be related to the channel, station and logo storage changes. TWP now has built-in routines for accessing this global data instead of directly accessing global arrays. Give it a go. If you have specific questions, ask them here and hopefully someone can help you with it.
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Quote Originally Posted by BTUxNine View Post
    For anybody who uses the oztivo widget, I'm attaching a module that should restore compatibility (original widget, not modified)

I haven't tested it on my own, because I don't trust Yahoo! enough to install their framework on my machine, so please let me know

Just put the file in the modules dir and do a quick reload.
    I just tried this with TivoWebPlus v2.1.b3 (oztivo-090223) but although the oztivo widget initially gets a smiley face with the new module installed he doesn't ever manage to complete any of the data polling operations. You see his little antenna buzzing electronically for three or four minute but none of the Now Showing To Do etc icons ever show as being populated with data. Finally the little Tivo guy gives up and his face goes back to a frown.

Was there ever a later evolution of this ui compatibility module for TivoWebPlus 2.1.0 and use with the Yahoo OzTivo Widget?

I should add this is being run in conjunction with a UK Series 1 Thomson PVR10UK Tivo running Tivo software version 2.5.5