Thread: Saints fan

Saints fan

Here's a screen capture I made from the Eagles vs. Saints game that was broadcast nationally this past weekend. Note that this was captured using my Tivo from a nationally broadcast network feed that went into millions of homes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Great, I saw that too on TV and couldn't believe my eyes. Guess there is no delay in the FOX broadcast. Sweet, glad the Eagles lost, she said it all.....
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - a cigar in one hand - a Martini in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a ride!

1 HDVR2, 500 Gb, hacked, 6.3e
    1 R10 Prom Mod 500 Gb 6.3e
    1 HR20-100 Stock
    1 HR21-100 Stock