Thread: Using Slicer

Using Slicer

I used the slicer to go from 3.1.5f to 6.3c on my HR10-250. Now is there a way I can go back to 3.1.5f. I assumed I ftped slicer file and then ran command from bash it would go back to that version. Having issues. I can ftp the file over, but I cannot see the file in bash - says that file does not exist. Is it possible to go back and forth with the slicer? Thanks.

TD

You need to check the DVRPlayground forums for support questions about The Slicer. Since you probably paid money for it you need to ask the vendor for support, not us.

The only way to revert back to 3.1.5f after upgrading to 6.3x is to reinstall an image from scratch. The 6.3x update makes changes to mfs that are irreversible.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Thanks a lot.

TD