Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Full Service PROM Modification

Did the Jun 28 prom day actually happen?

Given that the first post on this thread was not updated to mention the Jun 28th date, I was just wondering if the Jun 28th prom day actually happened or not. If not, is there any estimate on when the next prom day will be? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lazy_guy View Post
    Given that the first post on this thread was not updated to mention the Jun 28th date, I was just wondering if the Jun 28th prom day actually happened or not. If not, is there any estimate on when the next prom day will be? Thanks!
    It did indeed happen. Next one will likely be sometime in mid to late August. I am moving again to a new space and will hopefully have a full-time lab set up there.
    .-=Omikron=-.

TiVo Series4 Premiere Development HERE

Do you have a PROM related question? Check HERE and HERE before sending me a PM. Any questions that have already been answered will be deleted if sent via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omikron View Post
    I am moving again to a new space and will hopefully have a full-time lab set up there.
    Subscribed. I am going to send you both of my Tivos when you are moved into your new space and ready for the next round.

Quote Originally Posted by qvecqw11 View Post
    You joined here for a long time now, see you published many posts.
    I'm very happy to be here
    I'll give away my Premiere if this guy isn't a spammer...
    .-=Omikron=-.

Do you have a PROM related question? Check HERE and HERE before sending me a PM. Any questions that have already been answered will be deleted if sent via PM.

I am interested on DIY kit por SA DT

1. Do you Ship to Guatemala Central America?
    2. Preprogramed means I just put on my DVR?

Count me in for the next service day

waiting for next service day as well

Hey All,

I just wanted to drop in and say that I'm finally home and trying to get many many boxes unpacked. The lab won't be fully up and running for a few weeks, but I should be able to do another service day within the next week and a half or so, so stay tuned on details... :-)

If anyone is still waiting for a reply on their PM, please be patient. I'm going through the backlog slowly. Thanks!
    .-=Omikron=-.

I also have subscribed and wish to be included in the next PROM Day. Thank you.

Alright, things are set up enough that I can work on a couple units. Since I've gotten a few PM's, I'll set the next PROM Date for Wednesday, September 7th, 2011.

Once the lab is fully set-up, you can expect some exciting things to happen... ;-)
    .-=Omikron=-.

As as a heads up to anyone sending in their unit, make sure you ship it to the new address in PHILADELPHIA.

If you've accidentally shipped it to MT. LAUREL let me know what the tracking number is and I will try to intercept.
    .-=Omikron=-.

Any future day on the horizon?

Quote Originally Posted by Soapm View Post
    Any future day on the horizon?
    I missed the last one, moved into a new apartment on September 1st and was tied up with that

20 Oh great and powerful O!!

Let me chime in with kudos to Omikron for unscrewing my S3 after I chipquik'd it. It has gone from non-hacked, to well and truly screwed, to well and truly hacked with a side trip to PA.
    If we could de-CCI the new ones, I could upgrade, but my S3 will work long now as I am adept at HDD replacements (in several TiVos starting with the original back in the day).

Quote Originally Posted by drcos View Post
    Let me chime in with kudos to Omikron for unscrewing my S3 after I chipquik'd it. It has gone from non-hacked, to well and truly screwed, to well and truly hacked with a side trip to PA.
    If we could de-CCI the new ones, I could upgrade, but my S3 will work long now as I am adept at HDD replacements (in several TiVos starting with the original back in the day).
    Thanks for the kind words, but I've seen much worse than your TiVo. ;-)

Just to give everyone a heads up, I am currently on travels until October 27th, but I will be holding a PROM Rework Day over Halloween weekend. So make sure your TiVo's get to me before then, and we'll them them hackin'! :-)
    .-=Omikron=-.