Thread: 6.2a /etc/build_version file for Philips DSR708

6.2a /etc/build_version file for Philips DSR708

through my many do's and redo's I lost the file.

Can someone with the same model running 6.2a please cat out the file and attach to this post.

Thanks
    Cesar

Quote Originally Posted by fernanc2 View Post
    through my many do's and redo's I lost the file.

Can someone with the same model running 6.2a please cat out the file and attach to this post.

Thanks
    Cesar
    Here is my build_version file from a Phillips DSR7000 (hopefully it's close enough for you)

b-6-2-mr @254826 2007.01.12-1749 release-mips BROADBAND BROADBAND_SPIGOT COMPARE_ASIC_AVR DB_CHANNEL_LIST DB_REGISTRY DB_SEASON_PASS DB_SHOWCASE_QUERY DB_TEST_QUERIES DB_TO_DO_QUERY DB_WHATS_ON_CHANNEL DB_WHATS_ON_NOW DCT_SERIAL DEVENV_AVR DEVENV_MIPS DEVENV_X86 DIRECTV DSS_SERIAL HPK HPK_1_0 HPK_1_0_GRAPHICS HPK_1_0_INPUT HPK_1_0_OUTPUT IDL_FREEZE IRBLAST MACROVISION MP3_PLAYER MULTI_ROOM_VIEWING MUSIC_AND_PHOTOS MYWORLD_TRUE_COLOR NETWORK_SETUP NIELSENLOGGING PERF_LOGGER PERF_LOGGER_USER_STATS PTHREADS_TMK RESOURCE_SERVER SCHEDULE_RECORDING_SERVICE SHARED_PLATFORM_LIBS SHARED_RESOURCE_DAEMON STANDALONE STRONG_CRYPTO T2KSOURCE TCPHONEHOME_POST_PROCESSING TIVO_ASIC_IR_BLAST TIVO_ASIC_IR_RECEIVE TUIK_RESOURCES TV_BUS_ROUTER TWIRP US_CABLE_AUTO_DETECT
    2007.01.12-1749 6.2a-01-2

here is my file from dsr704 6.2a

Thanks it worked

Thanks for your help if you ever need anything let me know.