Thread: Finally upgraded to 6.3c... Now searching for signal on Sat 2?

Finally upgraded to 6.3c... Now searching for signal on Sat 2?

As the title says, I am finally running 6.3c on my HR10-250. Since I couldn't get it to download anything from the stream and I wasn't willing to risk yet another card being corrupted by the buggy 6.3a that I had before.

So I got the 6.3c disk from DVR and baked the cake. Yea, it's nice, I haven't loaded the ptv networking yet tho. Partly b/c I wanted to make sure the system IS working... And now I have this new problem.

I don't use the OTA input, but when one input is on an HD channel the second input doesn't show any signal.

This is a new problem that just started with the new software install, and I have verified that the cables are all good to the dish. Help?

Rerun the Satellite Dish Setup.
    Steve

Tried rebooting?

My unit does this once in a while, even when on 3.1.5. Swapping cables from Sat1/Sat2 doesn't change anything. Almost always, a reboot makes the problem go away.

Rebooted several times, but I'll try the dish setup idea.

Report back later!

Well, I did a C&DE again anyway b/c I'm going to be installing the PTVnet disc on this unit, and discovered that the cable at my house that was connected to the second input wasn't a good cable. Oops. I guess that might be a problem. But that doesn't help with the OTHER cables that I was using in my RV, where this unit normally resides. Everything seems to be working now, (but I haven't gotten to the watching tv part yet) so I'll update if anything changes further.