Thread: HDVR2 Questions

35 HDVR2 Questions

Hello, about 8 months ago I put in a bigger hard drive into my Tivo. I also installed the 6.2 and did some hacks to be able to pull out my Tivo recording to my computer. I moved 3 months ago then hooked everything back up. I noticed I don't have acess to the Tivo file anymore. I was wondering if Directv upgraded something to keep Tivo from operating like I like it to operate. So the next thing I did was to aply the hacks again and tried several times, but have had no luck. I would like to be able to pull my files off the Tivo and record some DVD's because I have 70 hours or so on the hard. ANY HELP if you could please.

You're in the wrong forum section - you want this one.

DirecTV didn't do anything specific to disable the hacks but a software update was sent out that, if you didn't prevent it from being installed, would remove the hacks. Post in the correct forum and add more details as to what doesn't work.
    Steve

Well this is at least the third thread on this topic you've started. Unless you really want to piss of the members here you need to start learning the proper way to post questions in a forum.
    Please don't PM me or any other members looking for personal assistance. You'll do better by posting (after you've exhausted the search feature, of course) and taking advantage of the collective expertise of the membership instead of a single individual that may or may not be able to help you. Thank you and enjoy your stay at DDB!

Quote Originally Posted by captain_video View Post
    Well this is at least the third thread on this topic you've started. Unless you really want to piss of the members here you need to start learning the proper way to post questions in a forum.
    Too late. He's now on my ignore list.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.