Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: re-enable webremote with sendkeyplus

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    OK, I've changed TivoWebPlus 2.1b3 to check for /devbin/sendkey. If found, it sets on a flag which is now used throughout TWP to allow sendkey functions.

To use with versions later than 3.x, you need to:
    1) install routerplus.o (per those instructions)
    2) download the latest sendkeyplus (v1.0 from 10/20/2007)
    3) rename sendkeyplus to sendkey, create a folder called /devbin, and copy the sendkey binary into this folder.

This allows Tivo's existing sendkey.tcl to work without changes, and should keep older versions working as now (not tested).

I also added djl's fixes from post 22 to webremote.

The changes have been placed into cvs and should be available in the next package release.

Thanks to all who contributed to making this available and testing it. Please let me know of any problems.
    Is this still required? Is the 20050202 the latest version of routerplus? I would love to get a webremote going, but not sure what is going on with sendkey as thread is a year old.

there has only been one public release of routerplus. if you're using a SA tivo running newer sw, you should patch and recompile routerplus to avoid lockups. details in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1134 View Post
    there has only been one public release of routerplus. if you're using a SA tivo running newer sw, you should patch and recompile routerplus to avoid lockups. details in this thread.
    Thanks for the info. Have an unpatched version working. Did the patch, but don't know how to recompile.

Does anyone have a copy of routerplus? It looks like the site that hosted the file is no longer around and I have searched high and low on the web and can't find it anywhere. The file archive was called routerplus-20050202.zip or at least that is what it was called on the wayback machine.

Thanks..

Smee

Smee,

I think the attached is what you're looking for.

Regards,
    SteveT

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of routerplus? It looks like the site that hosted the file is no longer around and I have searched high and low on the web and can't find it anywhere. The file archive was called routerplus-20050202.zip or at least that is what it was called on the wayback machine.

Thanks..

Smee
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Thank you very much!!

Smee

A newer ver of routerplus can be found here