Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: TivoWebPlus 2.1 Testing and Development

There is a ncid 0.70 out -- don't know if it will help, but maybe. And which graphics does TWP not display?
    David R. Hill............... TivoWeb Hack Manager
    Chebeague Island........From the land of champions:
    Casco Bay..................The Boston Red Sox
    Maine........................The New England Patriots
    58.5 gig HDR-112 since October, 2000
    240 gig, 306 hours since January, 2004 (same machine)
    120 gig DSR6000 DirecTiVo

"There are 10 kinds of people -- those who count in binary and those who don't."

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    Thanks. Webremote.itcl is in cvs and will be part of the next package. However, sendkeyplus is dependent on routerplus, which cannot be distributed, so no, it will never be part of the package. I do plan to create a page with links to the "additional" software someday to simplify finding them.Not sure. Both the big guns who create the packages (BTUx9 and John1980) are unavailable. I'm not sure when they'll be back. Until then, you might want to install and setup the cvs client to download intermediate fixes directly from the sourceforge site.
    I wondered if that might be the case with sendkeyplus. As long as there are pointers in the right direction, it'll get installed by those who want it.

Don't think I'm likely to bother with cvs updating. My HR10s are on the chopping block already with the change to MPEG4 and HR2x at D*. It'll be a sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by PortlandPaw View Post
    There is a ncid 0.70 out -- don't know if it will help, but maybe. And which graphics does TWP not display?
    I'll try to find NCID 0.70 and test it out.
    Usually the buttons on the hackman page randomly don't appear (display the red X where the button should be). It seems to cycle between the backdoor and reboot buttons, but I have also had problems with the channel logos. Also have a strange issue with the top navigation bar and it's associated drop down menus, sometimes it displays vertically rather than horizontally in IE7, in Firefox it is worse and rarely displays correctly. Thanks for the help.
    Philips DSR 7000R - 6.3f 300 GB
    DirecTV R10 - 200 GB
    Keith
    Jarrettsville. MD

asx streaming video from Now Playing

Did anyone find a solution to the asx streaming problem brought up by Lawrny in TWP V2.1.b2? http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57373&page=22 I seem to have the same problem, I really dont want to downgrade TWP, but will if I have to.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by nedoss; 03-30-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Can you post your tivoweb.log?

Quote Originally Posted by nedoss View Post
    Did anyone find a solution to the asx streaming problem brought up by Lawrny in TWP V2.1.b2? http://dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57373&page=22 I seem to have the same problem, I really dont want to downgrade TWP, but will if I have to.

Thanks in advance.
    More software at http://davidlauria.com/software.
    The lost alt-rock masterpiece from the '90s, Range of Motion's "Soft Buzz of Silence", is now available on iTunes!

Quote Originally Posted by nedoss View Post

Thanks in advance.
    I corrected an issue with .asx streaming where it was stopping after the first "part" (several hundred MB). That change is in cvs, but not yet in a package release. Is that the problem you're referring to? If not, please elaborate.
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Throg Guest
    I haven't seen this mentioned since the 9.1 release for the SAS2s. 9.1 made some significant changes in how wishlists are handled. And consequently haven't worked in TWP ever since. This is what happens when I click on wish:
    Code:
    -------INTERNAL SERVER ERROR------ --cut here--action:search, path:, env:searchby cat 0 scat 0, code:'NONE'
    bad index "cat": must be integer or end?-integer?
    while executing
    "lindex $searchbylabels $searchby"
    (procedure "MOD::action_search" line 14)
    invoked from: "$cmd $chan $path $env"
    --cut here--
    CORRECTION: The above is what happens when I click on a wishlist title.
    Last edited by Throg; 03-31-2008 at 08:50 PM.

Throg Guest
    And this is what appears if click on Show all wishlist matches. The code below is just one wishlist but all in the list appear the same way:
    Code:
    -------INTERNAL SERVER ERROR------  --cut here--action:search, path:, env:searchby {} q {PHILIPPINES? ?�? ?Documentary} cat 1004 scat 0 w 1 noheader 0, code:'TV_NM_NAME_NOT_FOUND'
    object not found (TV_NM_NAME_NOT_FOUND)

while executing
    "mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index""
        invoked from: "lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0"
        invoked from: "set fsid [lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0]"
        ("uplevel" body line 2)
        invoked from: "uplevel $body"
        invoked from: "transaction {uplevel $body}"
        (procedure "RetryTransaction" line 5)
        invoked from: "RetryTransaction {
    set fsid [lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0]
    if [catch {set moddate [mfs moddate $fsid]}] {
    set moddate ""
    }
    if { $modd..."
        (procedure "cacheIndexFile" line 10)
        invoked from: "cacheIndexFile $searchbyfile"
        (procedure "getKeywordSearch" line 23)
        invoked from: "getKeywordSearch $q $searchby"
        (procedure "MOD::action_search" line 52)
    --cut here--

Quote Originally Posted by Throg View Post
    And this is what appears if click on Show all wishlist matches. The code below is just one wishlist but all in the list appear the same way:
    Code:
    -------INTERNAL SERVER ERROR------  --cut here--action:search, path:, env:searchby {} q {PHILIPPINES? ?�? ?Documentary} cat 1004 scat 0 w 1 noheader 0, code:'TV_NM_NAME_NOT_FOUND'
    object not found (TV_NM_NAME_NOT_FOUND)

while executing
    "mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index""
        invoked from: "lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0"
        invoked from: "set fsid [lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0]"
        ("uplevel" body line 2)
        invoked from: "uplevel $body"
        invoked from: "transaction {uplevel $body}"
        (procedure "RetryTransaction" line 5)
        invoked from: "RetryTransaction {
    set fsid [lindex [mfs find "$::guideindexdir/$index"] 0]
    if [catch {set moddate [mfs moddate $fsid]}] {
    set moddate ""
    }
    if { $modd..."
        (procedure "cacheIndexFile" line 10)
        invoked from: "cacheIndexFile $searchbyfile"
        (procedure "getKeywordSearch" line 23)
        invoked from: "getKeywordSearch $q $searchby"
        (procedure "MOD::action_search" line 52)
    --cut here--
    Perhaps the GuideIndex directory has changed again. Use System>SysAdmin>Debug to find the value of guideindexdir, then look in System>MFS to see if there is a matching GuideIndexVx. At 6.3, it is GuideIndexV3.
    However, I would also expect to see errors in your tivoweb.log. Are there any?
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Quote Originally Posted by Omikron View Post
    More bugs! (I think...)

Search also seems to not work right with the latest CVS build...
    Does anyone have any thoughts on this, and the other bugs that I am experiencing? If I don't get a reply I suppose I could go and manually compare each file/module between the current CVS and last packaged release to see what's going on.

Throg Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    Perhaps the GuideIndex directory has changed again. Use System>SysAdmin>Debug to find the value of guideindexdir, then look in System>MFS to see if there is a matching GuideIndexVx. At 6.3, it is GuideIndexV3.
    However, I would also expect to see errors in your tivoweb.log. Are there any?
    Here's what's there:
    guideindexdir /GuideIndexV3

and in MFS, there's this:
    GuideIndexV3 tyDir 57743 04/01/08 15:38 376
    GuideIndexV3.temp tyDir 40228 04/01/08 15:38 4

The error info I posted came from tivoweb.log.

Quote Originally Posted by Throg View Post
    Here's what's there:
    guideindexdir /GuideIndexV3

and in MFS, there's this:
    GuideIndexV3 tyDir 57743 04/01/08 15:38 376
    GuideIndexV3.temp tyDir 40228 04/01/08 15:38 4

The error info I posted came from tivoweb.log.
    Hm. Are there other errors earlier in our joblog? I don't have any ideas based on this.

Throg Guest
    I don't have an answer for you and nothing else to offer (that I can think of) except that it has to be a 9.1 issue. That is when the problem began and I remember reading a tivo mail following the software update, explaining that they made some changes to the wishlist feature.

Can't upgrade to the 4-2 bundle

Currently on the 2-23 build

Error: tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-080402.tgz is not a valid TWP bundle

Downloaded file looks fine to me. Tried a second DL to verify.

From the TWP log:
    192.168.2.30 - - [02/Apr/2008 18:36:12] /update
    loading module update (1194312)
    192.168.2.30 - - [02/Apr/2008 18:36:36] /update
    tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-080402.tgz is not a valid TWP bundle

Quote Originally Posted by vancod View Post
    Currently on the 2-23 build

Error: tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-080402.tgz is not a valid TWP bundle

Downloaded file looks fine to me. Tried a second DL to verify.

From the TWP log:
    192.168.2.30 - - [02/Apr/2008 18:36:12] /update
    loading module update (1194312)
    192.168.2.30 - - [02/Apr/2008 18:36:36] /update
    tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-080402.tgz is not a valid TWP bundle
    I will replace the bundle... the problem is with the regular expression that checks the version number - it seems to be missing a +. It can be found around line 99 in the modules/update.itcl file and should read as follows:

Code:
    if {![regexp {([^ ]+) \(([^-]+)-([^\)]+)\)$} $new_ver x dist ddate]} {thro
    w "$file is not a valid TWP bundle ($new_ver)"}
    I will update CVS as well so you may just wish to pull the update module from there and try again.