Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: TivoWebPlus 2.1 Testing and Development

I,m not home now so can't post the error from the log but it is an MFS error that essentially says it can't locate the logos file if I recall correctly. I posted the error once and the responder said they weren't familiar with how or if s1's handled logos. When I get home in a few days I'll post it. BTW, I have TWP installed in /TivoWebPlus not in /var.

Back Home; here's the error:

-running init_logoindex--failed to create logoTable
    -error running init_logoindex; aborted - can't scan path (errNmNameNotFound)

while executing
    "mfs scan $mfsdir -start $name -count $count"
    invoked from within
    "transaction {
    if {$blen<$count} break
    set batch [mfs scan $mfsdir -start $name -count $count]
    set blen [llength $batch]
    if {[lindex [lindex $batch 0] ..."
    (procedure "ForeachMfsFile" line 7)
    invoked from within
    "ForeachMfsFile fsid name type "/LogoGroup" "" {
    set info [split $name :]
    lappend LogoGroups $fsid [lindex $info 0] [lindex $info 2]
    }"
    Last edited by IcedTivo; 08-10-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: added info
    -----------------------------------
    Hughes GXCEBOT 3.5d
    306 HRS
    SiliconDust Cache Card
    TWP 2.1.b3 - HackMan 7.1.1

Well, solved that problem after reading this thread and installing the logo slice file.
    -----------------------------------
    Hughes GXCEBOT 3.5d
    306 HRS
    SiliconDust Cache Card
    TWP 2.1.b3 - HackMan 7.1.1

I got an error when trying to delete so shows. Couldn't Process the following Records: (wrong state)

Quote Originally Posted by darrin75 View Post
    I got an error when trying to delete so shows. Couldn't Process the following Records: (wrong state)
    this means that the show was not there to delete when you tried.

I get this once in a while on the to-do list where the system has changed it's mind about recording that show

I see it on the now showing list if I have deleted the show through the tivo remote first.

Is anyone here using TivoWebPlus 2.1 with an HR10-250? I'm running several HR10-250s at version 6.4a, and I had to revert back to TWP1.3 on all of them to be able to see my OTA stations. None of the OTA stations show up in the guide using TWP2.1. I've tried Re-Indexing using Channel Prefs, and that doesn't help. I've noticed that all of my OTA stations are listed as "Hidden" in ChannelPrefs. When I try to set the check boxes for RCV or FAV, it comes back telling me that those stations are being set to "Usable". But they never make it into the list of Received, Favorites, or even into the list of All Channels. They are still only found in "Hidden", and I can't seem to make use of them at all, then.

The OTA stations work perfectly in TWP1.3, though. I'd just like to be able to use the latest and greatest TWP if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepelican View Post
    Is anyone here using TivoWebPlus 2.1 with an HR10-250? I'm running several HR10-250s at version 6.4a, and I had to revert back to TWP1.3 on all of them to be able to see my OTA stations. None of the OTA stations show up in the guide using TWP2.1. I've tried Re-Indexing using Channel Prefs, and that doesn't help. I've noticed that all of my OTA stations are listed as "Hidden" in ChannelPrefs. When I try to set the check boxes for RCV or FAV, it comes back telling me that those stations are being set to "Usable". But they never make it into the list of Received, Favorites, or even into the list of All Channels. They are still only found in "Hidden", and I can't seem to make use of them at all, then.

The OTA stations work perfectly in TWP1.3, though. I'd just like to be able to use the latest and greatest TWP if I could.
    The code I added to try to weed out some of the duplicate OTA chans hasn't been touched in a couple years. It's quite possible that the designations have changed yet again. If we could chat privately about it (IM being preferred), I might be able to figure out what's broken.

TWP: still a work in progress (and bound to stay that way).
    Former Tivo Hacker (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by BTUxNine View Post
    The code I added to try to weed out some of the duplicate OTA chans hasn't been touched in a couple years. It's quite possible that the designations have changed yet again. If we could chat privately about it (IM being preferred), I might be able to figure out what's broken.

TWP: still a work in progress (and bound to stay that way).
    As far as I know, this has been broken for a couple of years. I used to have a mish-mosh of HD & SD DirecTivos and they were always running different versions of TWP, so I can't say for sure when the OTA stations last worked correctly. I've just recently been trying to upgrade to the latest version and that's when I noticed it doesn't work anymore. I'd be willing to attempt an IM to help resolve it sometime if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by whitepelican View Post
    As far as I know, this has been broken for a couple of years. I used to have a mish-mosh of HD & SD DirecTivos and they were always running different versions of TWP, so I can't say for sure when the OTA stations last worked correctly. I've just recently been trying to upgrade to the latest version and that's when I noticed it doesn't work anymore. I'd be willing to attempt an IM to help resolve it sometime if you're interested.
    I'm available for a bit, now, if you are... if so, see my accounts in my profile for contact info.

UPDATE: I had also tried upgrading to tivowebplus-v2.1.b1-071007.tgz and ran into the same problem. I can see the .tgz files in /var/tmp, so I know they are getting over to the Tivo...just looks like something is screwed up after that point.

that is
    scrubson dvd
    smallville season 8

Quote Originally Posted by monay View Post
    UPDATE: I had also tried upgrading to tivowebplus-v2.1.b1-071007.tgz and ran into the same problem. I can see the .tgz files in /var/tmp, so I know they are getting over to the Tivo...just looks like something is screwed up after that point.
    Any reason you're upgrading to such an old release?

That's spam BT, looks like they randomly grabbed a quote from an old post.

Quote Originally Posted by BTUxNine View Post
    Any reason you're upgrading to such an old release?
    More software at http://davidlauria.com/software.
    The lost alt-rock masterpiece from the '90s, Range of Motion's "Soft Buzz of Silence", is now available on iTunes!

I have two tivo series 1 machines. I had 2.0.0 installed and recently upgraded to tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-090522.tgz. It all appears to work fine except for higuide. If I change the From: or To: or Earlier or Later before the grid, it doesn't change the time. It does change dates correctly. If I change the time with From: or To: below the grid and hit Submit, the grid does change time correctly. I renamed the higuide.cfg and the regenerated higuide.cfg didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by levram View Post
    I have two tivo series 1 machines. I had 2.0.0 installed and recently upgraded to tivowebplus-v2.1.b3-090522.tgz. It all appears to work fine except for higuide. If I change the From: or To: or Earlier or Later before the grid, it doesn't change the time. It does change dates correctly. If I change the time with From: or To: below the grid and hit Submit, the grid does change time correctly. I renamed the higuide.cfg and the regenerated higuide.cfg didn't help.
    Thanks, I see the problem. I'll change and test it tonight.
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    Thanks, I see the problem. I'll change and test it tonight.
    OK, I believe I've fixed it. I've uploaded the revised higuide.tcl to cvs. Check it out and give it a try. If you don't have cvs running, the new file is here.
    HR22-700, DSR704(6.2a), DSR7000(6.2a) w/killHDinitrd, superpatch(1.12), MRV, tivoserver, MFS_FTP, TivoWebPlus(2.1), TyShow, Hackman, tivocid, Tracker, ChannelPrefs, MovieLoader, TySuiteJ, MCE(HD), Xbox360, Jacket Themes, NoReRecord

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    OK, I believe I've fixed it. I've uploaded the revised higuide.tcl to cvs. Check it out and give it a try. If you don't have cvs running, the new file is here.
    Thanks for the quick patch, it worked.