Thread: Series 2 reboots after looking at TODO item description

Series 2 reboots after looking at TODO item description

I have a 140060 with 9.1, hacked but not superpatched. Tivo seemed normal and even records some shows from Tivo suggestions. But if I go into the "to do" list and look at a shows description and then click the select button to return the screen clears to the green background and then Tivo reboots. I've done a clear and delete everything but the problem persists. Anyone got any suggestions or where to start looking for clues?

Thanks

The log file, particularly the kernel log is the place to start. Log files are /var/log.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.

Tried clearing todo list and season passes and now it seems to be OK this time. Still havingprblems with the network dying but this issue is resolved

For what it is worth I just encountered the exact same problem. Did the update everything was fine, superpatched and after reboot the just a few more minutes screen forever.

Unfortunately, restoring back to original tivoapp has not help me. I am running spinrite at the moment to see if I have disk problems.

At this point I am afraid to superpatch my other system.
    2 SA2
    1 40hr upgraded to 186hr and running 9.1-01-2-140
    1 40hr upgraded to 181hr and running 9.3-01-2-140
    TivoWebPlus 2.0
    Vstream
    etc....