Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: s3tots: Convert series 3 TY/TY+/TMF to mpeg2 transport stream format

I will try this when I get my Premiere. I'll patch two copies of tivoapp where one will have the no-encryption patch and cci patches and the other will just have cci patches for transfer. When I want to extract mpeg4 recordings, I'll boot with the tivoapp that is only cci patched. I emailed bcc in the mean time. It seems like a simple fix in s3tots as it identifies the audio and video stream. Perhaps s3tots sets the stream identifier as mpeg2.

I've made a new version, version 1.6, attached to post #1. This adds support for mpeg4. linux, osx binaries included, and source.

I have tested this with many HD recordings and this new version works great!!!! I cannot thank you enough! This new version will breath life into Series 3 hacking, as a Premiere is not needed for extraction. So far, all of the mpeg4 recordings converted flawlessly! I encourage everyone to try it out. If your Series 3 is lifetime or still subscribed, have some fun and hack it!

Hi guys, do you know of a solution for bulk converting .ty files to .ts or to any other file type that then i can convert in mp4?

Thanks!