Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What eSata solution are you using with your HR20?

Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective

comparatif simulation taux pret auto -taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

Can you give some more sample question and answers. How great your info is! It really useful for me. Thanks.

calcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier - Taux emprunt immobilier. Comparez les offres d’emprunt immobilier, simulation emprunt immobilier, taux emprunt immobiliercalcul pret assurance simulation taux emprunt immobilier

Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective

gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet un pouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?gratuit pour mobile sonnerie portable mp3

We all know that the life before and right now are very different.
    proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation - demander un rachat de crédit, faites une simulation rachat de credit en ligne.proprietaire simulation rachat credit immobilier consommation

HR20-700 with Vantec NexStar 3 case and Seagate 1.5TB. Stock cable came with the NexStar, plugged it in, rebooted DVR and it works great!
    I had a handle on life, then it broke

From what I'm reading, it'd be O.K. to build my own esata drive. I don't really need one that's made for the DVR.

Am I correct in my thinking?
    C ranky...

Phillips DSR704 250 gig unhacked
    DirectTV R10 400 gig unhacked
    RCA DVR40 unhacked running DSR704 software
    RCA DVR40 unhacked
    DirectTV R-15 unhacked

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    From what I'm reading, it'd be O.K. to build my own esata drive. I don't really need one that's made for the DVR.

Am I correct in my thinking?
    In general, yes. Be aware that while some cases do work, others may not; thus it is best to stick with known compatible ones or be prepared to experiment.

PlainBill
    There's a difference between needing help, and just being plain ole' lazy.

"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him find it for himself." Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

HR20-700 with 2 TB, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR22-100, HR23-100 all running 0x5cd and networked.