TyTools suddenly not working - no telnet prompt
I had been using TyTools 10r4 for some time with no problems, save minor ones I always corrected. Today when I went to use the program by starting the server, I suddenly got this error message:
I'm wondering why this is happening, and I'm having a mental block as to how to correct it. Any help would be appreciated. Some notes, FWIW:
Starting the server failed. Never received the telnet prompt. Please check your settings and try again.
* Since the last time I used the program, I moved all my TIVO files--some 3GB worth--from my PC's main "C" drive to an external drive (I decided to clean off my PC's "C" drive and move such stuff to an external drive). However, I did not delete TyTools10r4 itself.
* In light of the above paragraph, I tried to do a system restore to put my PC back to the way it was prior to such file movement, but that didn't work. For some odd reason, my PC won't allow me to restore to any point at all.
* I checked my preferences settings, and it doesn't look like the two strings changed at all, but I'm wondering if they look funny. I honestly can't remember what they're supposed to look like since it's been a very long time since I've had to set my preferences.
* My tserver file is located in the following directory: /usr/tytools.
* My server execute string: /tytools/tserver
* My server shell prompt string: HDTIVO-bash#
* I'm trying to xfer from an HDVR2, which has a starting bash of tivo:/var/tmp$
Any suggestions? I'm thinking my mental block here is just confusing the heck out of me.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.