Thread: Need someone to do PROM upgrades R10

20 Need someone to do PROM upgrades R10

I have a total of 5 R10's that I need upgraded. I'd start with the 3 I just purchased off ebay (Yes, I checked the RID#'s and ordered new access cards). If I like the changes, then I will upgrade my 2 origional R10 units.

The three I got off ebay are for testing all the mods available for the R10 family. After I get them where I want, I'll do the hard drive upgrades.

I have 6 500GB Seagate DB35 drives just waiting to be installed.

I could do it myself, but sounds easier to pay someone to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by macwizard8112 View Post
    I have a total of 5 R10's that I need upgraded. I'd start with the 3 I just purchased off ebay (Yes, I checked the RID#'s and ordered new access cards). If I like the changes, then I will upgrade my 2 origional R10 units.

The three I got off ebay are for testing all the mods available for the R10 family. After I get them where I want, I'll do the hard drive upgrades.

I have 6 500GB Seagate DB35 drives just waiting to be installed.

I could do it myself, but sounds easier to pay someone to do it.
    We'd be on a short timetable, but please refer to my thread in the BST section for more info.
    .-=Omikron=-.

TiVo Series4 Premiere Development HERE

Do you have a PROM related question? Check HERE and HERE before sending me a PM. Any questions that have already been answered will be deleted if sent via PM.

29 Need clarification on BST

Maybe I'm just stupid (OK I am), I don't see any area called "BST".

Can you send me link to it so I can send you the 3 R10's for PROM upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by macwizard8112 View Post
    Maybe I'm just stupid (OK I am), I don't see any area called "BST".

Can you send me link to it so I can send you the 3 R10's for PROM upgrade?
    Sorry, "BST" is frequently used as short for "Buy/Sell/Trade" or as it pertains to this forum, "For Sale/Trade".

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=53722
    .-=Omikron=-.

TiVo Series4 Premiere Development HERE

Do you have a PROM related question? Check HERE and HERE before sending me a PM. Any questions that have already been answered will be deleted if sent via PM.

the area is "for sale/trade" (perhaps omikron was thinking "buy/sell/trade").

the thread he referred to is here; in the future, please limit your query to one relevant thread/forum.

ronny