The time has come for me to sell my first Tivo. All of the S3 costs have put me under budget.
It's a Series 2.5 unit - TCD5400040
* Socketed by me about 3 years ago.
* Hacked ePROM (already installed).
* 160GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.7
* Netgear FA120 USB eithernet dongle.
* Power cord
* IR Cable
* Couple phone cables
* S-Video cable
* Tivo Manual
- The part of the face plate that lights up, is muddy looking. This is the way I bought it from a friend (I'm 2nd owner). It never bothered me. If you want pics, let me know.
- The remote controller is really used looking. And my rabbit ate one of the buttons(enter/last).
Last edited by Offspring2099; 01-05-2011 at 03:22 PM.
S3 / TCD648250b - Socketed
Audio out of sync