mount -o remount,rw /
    cd /tvbin
    mv tivoapp tivoapp.nopromos
    cp tivoapp.nopromos tivoapp
    echo -ne "\x0d\x29\x39\xa5" | dd conv=notrunc of=tivoapp bs=1 seek=4619932
    mount -o remount,ro /
    reboot
    This is for 11.0j

Whoa! I just thought of something ... Will this work for 11.0k too? I just thought about that since i have to RE- Hack

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbreaker View Post
    Whoa! I just thought of something ... Will this work for 11.0k too? I just thought about that since i have to RE- Hack
    You only had to revert the nopromos patch because you applied it in 11.0j before realizing that it breaks the video on demand stuff. So that procedure was to un-do the patch. I didn't bother porting the nopromos patch to 11.0k because of the problems it creates, so you won't be affected by it this time around.

-psxboy
    TCD652160 TivoHD
    1TB
    11.0n.J1-01-2-652

Quote Originally Posted by psxboy View Post
    ...so you won't be affected by it this time around.

-psxboy
    Cool. Thank you for everything, psxboy.

I was able to hack my Tivo HD using this guide. From it, I made notes on everything I did, so if I ever have to rehack, I can do it again. Also, it's always a good practice that you save your original drive. I used it to copy to a larger 2TB drive. I expanded the MFS media partitions for 318 HD hours and 2777 SD hours. I will save the original drive and keep it as a backup.

I was able to find all required files. I now have Jamie's kernel, tivoftp, telnet, ncid, and tivowebplus running. Tystream encryption is disabled. The only thing I need is a copy of mfs_ftp patched for Tivo HD.